+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Evalaution in progress -- ITA received

kyuuan

Nov 30, 2016
Amanat said:
The declaration of Bachelors in express entry profile is locked. Should I submit ONLY masters on the PR application now..? is that what you are saying..?
Decline your ITA, modify the profile to list only your Master in Education section (Bachelor is not needed), reenter the pool and you will get ITA the very next draw. Good luck

Srushti

Oct 25, 2016
Los Angeles, California
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
01-03-2017
Doc's Request.
31-03-2017
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
26-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
01-08-2017
Guys,

Sincere suggestion. Dont play around with your EE profile. You need a completed ECA report and IELTS report to enter the EE pool. Manipulating information or dates is considered as a serious offence. CIC does all the BG check while processing your application. You need to be very accurate with all the information provided

Amanat

Mar 1, 2017
Srushti said:
Guys,

Sincere suggestion. Dont play around with your EE profile. You need a completed ECA report and IELTS report to enter the EE pool. Manipulating information or dates is considered as a serious offence. CIC does all the BG check while processing your application. You need to be very accurate with all the information provided
... Yeah... I am going to decline the invite and re create the EE profile before the next draw with my Masters degree ONLY. If I get WES by Tuesday next week, I will use that as well. As my ECA for foreign Education does not give me any additional points.

Srushti

Oct 25, 2016
Los Angeles, California
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
01-03-2017
Doc's Request.
31-03-2017
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
26-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
01-08-2017
Amanat said:
thanks ALL,

please let me know if any one has diff inputs.
ECA does give you points. That is points based on your equivalency Canadian degree.
Again, It is almost a crime to enter the pool without ECA/IELTS complete reports.

Amanat

Mar 1, 2017
Srushti said:
ECA does give you points. That is points based on your equivalency Canadian degree.
Again, It is almost a crime to enter the pool without ECA/IELTS complete reports.
Even if I have masters from Uni of Ottawa..?? its my highest education

Ezgi84

Feb 9, 2017
Istanbul
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
06-03-2017
Amanat said:
Even if I have masters from Uni of Ottawa..?? its my highest education
If I were you I would upload my masters degree since thats what you got points for (Canadian education and the highest one)

For the place where you need to upload the bachelor degre, just put it without the ECA... you wont be getting any additional points for that in any case....

IMO though.. I might be wrong...

mgnlky

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2016
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-12-2016
AOR Received.
22-12-2016
Med's Done....
04-11-2016
Passport Req..
22-3-2017
LANDED..........
04-09-2017
Decline the ITA and try again.

Regardless of if you need an ECA for your masters or not, you falsified information in order to gain an ITA. You could be charged with misrepresentation if CIC caught that.

Amanat

Mar 1, 2017
mgnlky said:
Decline the ITA and try again.

Regardless of if you need an ECA for your masters or not, you falsified information in order to gain an ITA. You could be charged with misrepresentation if CIC caught that.
yes... I am going to decline the ITA...

bhattx

Mar 4, 2017
Lahore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My documents were received by WES on 30th of January and the status on my profile changed to "documents received-review in progress". Then after verification of documents I presume, status changed to "evaluation in progress" on 5th of February. I have 435 points, and the draw on 1st march closed on 434 points. so you can imagine what's going on in my mind as the status is still "evaluation in progress". What if the score goes back up. I wanna rip my hair out.

Srushti

Oct 25, 2016
Los Angeles, California
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
01-03-2017
Doc's Request.
31-03-2017
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
26-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
01-08-2017
bhattx said:
My documents were received by WES on 30th of January and the status on my profile changed to "documents received-review in progress". Then after verification of documents I presume, status changed to "evaluation in progress" on 5th of February. I have 435 points, and the draw on 1st march closed on 434 points. so you can imagine what's going on in my mind as the status is still "evaluation in progress". What if the score goes back up. I wanna rip my hair out.
Highly likely that the scores are going to come down. So most likely you should be getting an ITA in the draws of March

Janebaker

Feb 8, 2018
Hello, I just want to find out something. I got my ITA based on my bachelors and diploma degree (2certificate) bt I updates my WES evaluation to include my masters which is still underevaluation and would be out soon and I dd mention in the EE that my masters has not bin evaluated by Wes. My question is would it be a problem if my new WES comes out and I applied with the previous. Would it affect my application in any way

zagcollins

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2017
Category........
FSW
Hello, I just want to find out something. I got my ITA based on my bachelors and diploma degree (2certificate) bt I updates my WES evaluation to include my masters which is still underevaluation and would be out soon and I dd mention in the EE that my masters has not bin evaluated by Wes. My question is would it be a problem if my new WES comes out and I applied with the previous. Would it affect my application in any way
you have your ITA, right? So, you don't need your Master's evaluated as such. For ECA, you get points for your highest degree. That's it.

As far as using using your updated report is concerned, it shouldn't be an issue. Just update the information in your EE profile and make sure you TRANSMIT it. That's it.

Janebaker

Feb 8, 2018
you have your ITA, right? So, you don't need your Master's evaluated as such. For ECA, you get points for your highest degree. That's it.

As far as using using your updated report is concerned, it shouldn't be an issue. Just update the information in your EE profile and make sure you TRANSMIT it. That's it.
Thank you very much. Yes I already started the masters evaluation before I entered the poll but I was able to get ITA based on the current WES.

Okay what about just attaching the new WES in my PR application and writing an LOE to explain I got it after ITA