+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Equivalency for IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma (Distance education)

sumit.singh.hallan

Jan 2, 2015
Gurgaon, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE Profile Created - 20-01-2015
Nomination.....
18-12-2015
IELTS Request
Completed. L-9.0 , R-8.5, W-7.0, S-7.0
LANDED..........
Pretty soon
I have a question about the IGNOU post graduate diploma (Distance Education) in WES if anyone has applied recently. Will it award points in CRS??

clarasteven

Oct 17, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-12-2015
IELTS Request
26-09-2015
What is the exact degree that you have? Like any bachelors degree?

$unn¥123

Jul 25, 2015
Helllo seniors and my friends,
we all are here for help each other to attain one common goal....i also want ask same question...my Post Graduate Diploma Computer Application distance under Distance learning from Panjab technical university ..so anyone can tell me should i go ahead or not?
anyone my friend who had done his/her ECA of distance education???
thanks frends and all d best to all......stay happy and help eachother

Mar 3, 2017
sumit.singh.hallan said:
I have a question about the IGNOU post graduate diploma (Distance Education) in WES if anyone has applied recently. Will it award points in CRS??
Hello sumit.singh.hallan, have you got answer to the question? if yes, please share

pri07

Jun 19, 2017
I have a query :

I have 4 years Bachelors degree in BE and I am planning to persue 1 year post graduate diploma .

Will it help me to choose option of selecting "Two or more degrees, diplomas, certificates. One must be program of 3 or more years. " and boost my education and skill transferability score. ?

I am planning to persue 1 year post graduate diploma from IGNOU PGDIS ( distance learning). Will it be helpful . please suggest

Thanks

UmakanthTP

Apr 12, 2018
I have a query :

I have 4 years Bachelors degree in BE and I am planning to persue 1 year post graduate diploma .

Will it help me to choose option of selecting "Two or more degrees, diplomas, certificates. One must be program of 3 or more years. " and boost my education and skill transferability score. ?

I am planning to persue 1 year post graduate diploma from IGNOU PGDIS ( distance learning). Will it be helpful . please suggest

Thanks
Hi pri07, please share if you have completed course in IGNOU PGDIS ( distance learning) ? were you able to get it evaluated with ECA ? It will help me in my quest

Reactions: ClintonCV