+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES educational assessment

Rommel james

Jul 26, 2017
Hi,

I would just like to ask about my educational assessment evaluation result. My employer and I are quite confused about the wording or the evaluation itself. It says "one semester of undergraduate study". My understanding is, I am a college undergraduate which means that I am done with high school and would be eligible for AIPP as the education requirement for the program should at least be "Canadian high school diploma" equivalency. This is the only thing that needs to be cleared for my employer to be able to proceed with my application.

Thanks.

Mika.Manibo

Oct 30, 2018
Hi,

I would just like to ask about my educational assessment evaluation result. My employer and I are quite confused about the wording or the evaluation itself. It says "one semester of undergraduate study". My understanding is, I am a college undergraduate which means that I am done with high school and would be eligible for AIPP as the education requirement for the program should at least be "Canadian high school diploma" equivalency. This is the only thing that needs to be cleared for my employer to be able to proceed with my application.

Thanks.
Hi Rommel,

Were you able to get your PR though AIPP despite being an undergraduate? I have the same situation now.

Thanks,
Mika