+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Education Evaluation... urgent help needed....

cp30985

Star Member
Apr 11, 2016
india
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Dear All,

I have been graduated from Vinayaka Mission University Tamil Nadu salem and My wife has been Graduated from Yashwantrao Open University. I am not able to contact any of university for the WES verification. Anyone form the said university has verified the documents ???

Kindly guide me with the process in the said university as I am based in Mumbai and its not feasible to visit the university every now and den....

awaiting for the reply eagerly

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
If you can't do it yourself, you can pay companies to do it for you. Look at mailtranscrips and cleartranscripts.

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
Yes they will do it for u.

More over for my wife's transcript i sent an application through post and they sent me the transcripts through post, though its a different university in chennai.

Pls check with ur university

cp30985

Star Member
Apr 11, 2016
india
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Thanks For a prompt reply...

I had a word with the study centres based in my areas of the respective Universities and they said they do the needful and arrange for the WES documents. so I have registered and handover the required documents to the concern person and they will get it done as they visit the university regularly

thameemsh

Feb 24, 2018
Hello i saw you have a degree from VMU...i got my masters from Vinayaka missions university through distance mode...can i get tis degree evaluated from WES? Tis will really help me with my crs scores