+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES ECA results

pepeuni

Sep 7, 2012
Hello to everyone. Would anybody be so kind to let me know if I could choose "Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees" for Express Entry in the following ECA report? My confusion is because in the section "credential analysis" it states the equivalency for two degrees (4-year bachelor's and 2-year diploma) but in the section "Canadian equivalency summary" it states that it is equivalent to only the 4-year bachelor. I studied in a US college for 2 years and later used those credits to transfer to a university and get a bachelor's degree studying for 2 more years. Thank you in advance.

CANADIAN EQUIVALENCY SUMMARY
Bachelor's degree (four years)

CREDENTIAL ANALYSIS

1. Credential Authentication: Official transcripts were sent directly by the institution
Credential: Associate of Arts
Year: 2009
Awarded by: Gulf Coast Community College
Institution Status: Recognized
Major/Specialization: Liberal Arts
Canadian Equivalency: Diploma (two years)

2. Credential Authentication: Official transcripts were sent directly by the institution
Credential: Bachelor of Science
Year: 2014
Awarded by: Florida International University
Major/Specialization: Electrical Engineering
Canadian Equivalency: Bachelor's degree (four years)

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
Hello to everyone. Would anybody be so kind to let me know if I could choose "Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees" for Express Entry in the following ECA report? My confusion is because in the section "credential analysis" it states the equivalency for two degrees (4-year bachelor's and 2-year diploma) but in the section "Canadian equivalency summary" it states that it is equivalent to only the 4-year bachelor. I studied in a US college for 2 years and later used those credits to transfer to a university and get a bachelor's degree studying for 2 more years. Thank you in advance.

CANADIAN EQUIVALENCY SUMMARY
Bachelor's degree (four years)

CREDENTIAL ANALYSIS

1. Credential Authentication: Official transcripts were sent directly by the institution
Credential: Associate of Arts
Year: 2009
Awarded by: Gulf Coast Community College
Major/Specialization: Liberal Arts
Canadian Equivalency: Diploma (two years)

2. Credential Authentication: Official transcripts were sent directly by the institution
Credential: Bachelor of Science
Year: 2014
Awarded by: Florida International University
Major/Specialization: Electrical Engineering
Canadian Equivalency: Bachelor's degree (four years)
i'd say it's Bachelors and not two or more certificates.
if you had 4 years bachelors plus a two year diploma certificate then it's a "two certificates"

Reactions: pepeuni