+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES ECA report

mansi14feb

Jun 7, 2018
Hello Everyone,
I have received wrong ECA report from WES .It is written two bachelor degree but I have one Bachelor and another Masters.I spoke to my friends who are passed out from same college but their report is shows Master degree.I left message to WES but not received any response.Please let me know what should I do now.Their customer care representatives say to leave a message or email.

lino82

Apr 12, 2017
NOC Code......
I have seen same result in the past when, both Bachelors & Masters are from same university, and total years of studies btn both is only 5 years, particularly when both bachelor’s & master’s are in same subject ....( in Canada, Bachelors is 4 years and even ur 3 year degree must’ve got assessed as equivalent to Canadian Bachelor’s degree (4years)....a master’s holder of subject in Canada, would have completed 6 years...

I don’t know the logic, however if bachelor’s and master’s are from two different universities & or in different subjects, they assess the master’s as equivalent to Canadian Master’s degree...
However, the points for ‘master’s’ & ‘two or more post secondary degrees, one being 3+yrs’ is not substantial...but if u r in a situation where each single point counts, it may be worth following up with Wes...
Try to max out IELTS, if u already haven’t....that’s going to be easier...

mansi14feb

Jun 7, 2018
I have done Bachelor in BCOM and Masters in Energy Trading and risk Management from UPES. I will never want to proceed with the incorrect evaluation.This can create problem for me in future.My friend also have 5 year degree in total but there evaluation result is different.Even when we are passed out from same college.What can I do next ?