+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES ECA Report enquiry

Mar 2, 2016
Hello,

I completed my Masters in the US and bachelors in India. Got my ECA report. The report only mentions my Masters which is equivalent to Canadian Master's degree. I am confused. :( Is the bachelors evaluation not necessary? :eek: Anyone did WES from US can you throw in some light to this situation. Thanks in advance.

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
fyijj02@gmail.com said:
Hello,

I completed my Masters in the US and bachelors in India. Got my ECA report. The report only mentions my Masters which is equivalent to Canadian Master's degree. I am confused. :( Is the bachelors evaluation not necessary? :eek: Anyone did WES from US can you throw in some light to this situation. Thanks in advance.
ECA is required for the highest qualification only, in your case it's Masters. Since your Masters from US is equivalent to Masters in Canada, just go ahead with what WES has sent you.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
fyijj02@gmail.com said:
Hello,

Yes, as mentioned by CanadaWeCome, you need get only your highest degree assessed for Express Entry. If you would have sent the Bachelors along with the Masters for evaluation, then they would have assessed it. Anyway, nothing to worry. :)