+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES - ECA - Post Graduate Transcript

juvenileindia

Mar 12, 2017
Hi,

I did my Post Graduate Degree from Bharathiar University, Coimbatore/Tamilnadu, India. I need to apply for Post Graduate Transcript for doing ECA.
In WES website, it is mentioned that Under Graduate certificates should also be submitted along with Post Graduate certificates for ECA.
I will have one WES reference number after registering in WES.

Do I need to apply for two transcripts, one for Post Graduate Degree and one for Under Graduate Degree?

Do I need to fill two WES form using the same WES reference number, one for Post Graduate Degree and one for Under Graduate Degree?

If I apply for two different transcripts (UG & PG), I will have two different Sealed envelopes. How do I submit it as one to WES for doing ECA without causing any confusion?

Please clarify.

Regards,
Karthic

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
You don't need transcripts. Take photocopies of all marksheets and take it to the university and get it attested by the registrar.

Oct 31, 2017
Hi Karthic,

I am in the same situation as yours. Did you find any solution for that? Please let me know.

Thanks
Sujatha

Hi,

I did my Post Graduate Degree from Bharathiar University, Coimbatore/Tamilnadu, India. I need to apply for Post Graduate Transcript for doing ECA.
In WES website, it is mentioned that Under Graduate certificates should also be submitted along with Post Graduate certificates for ECA.
I will have one WES reference number after registering in WES.

Do I need to apply for two transcripts, one for Post Graduate Degree and one for Under Graduate Degree?

Do I need to fill two WES form using the same WES reference number, one for Post Graduate Degree and one for Under Graduate Degree?

If I apply for two different transcripts (UG & PG), I will have two different Sealed envelopes. How do I submit it as one to WES for doing ECA without causing any confusion?

Please clarify.

Regards,
Karthic
Karthi

TVS

Mar 16, 2019
You do not send any of your transcripts to WES on your own for your each degrees. All you have to do is that apply for transcript to your UG and PG University individually.

They will send to WES address you mentioned with reference number.

It might take 5 to 30 days depending on your university swiftness.

Once the WES receives your transcripts from university that will be updated in your WES portal.

Regards,
TVS

Can we send attested mark sheets and transcripts in one envelope ?