+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES ECA Name Error (Help!!)

creativerbl

Star Member
Jul 27, 2019
Reaching out to the experienced people on the forum to help me with my situation here. I applied for ECA through WES back in 2018 and got my ECA done successfully. I noticed that the report says "The names on one or more of the academic credentials submitted for evaluation differ from the name indicated above." The name on the WES registration and my transcript are exactly same except for the fact that one of them has my last name in CAPITAL. I have attached the file as a link below after removing personal information.

Does anybody on the forum have a similar experience and could share? Is there anything I can do to rectify this?

https://ibb.co/RjCStV4

Islander216

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2019
Kind of bizarre to be honest.

Your name appears normally on your credentials, it's just WES which should use some common sense and not capitalise your name in your ECA.

I would tell them to change it. You can provide a proof of identification to show how your name appears normally.

Reactions: creativerbl

creativerbl

Star Member
Jul 27, 2019
Kind of bizarre to be honest.

Your name appears normally on your credentials, it's just WES which should use some common sense and not capitalise your name in your ECA.

I would tell them to change it. You can provide a proof of identification to show how your name appears normally.
Thanks for the suggestion buddy. I did raise a complain over email and they have revised the ECA and removed that particular remark.:)

Reactions: Islander216