not been called for..
Passport Req..
19-July-13
VISA ISSUED...
On 4th October 2013
LANDED..........
July 2014
Hello,
I am in Edmonton,Canada from last two years and have applied for P.Engg.
Every process of P.engg have gone well,received references from previous employors,submitted online but the only issue I am facing right now is with WES.
I am a Sardar patel University,Vidyanagar Gujarat pass out so in my Mech. engg. certification ,Sardar Patel university name is mentioned while in the transcript my college name is written and along with that in the second line mentioned that affiliated with sardar patel University.Now the issue is WES has rejected my documents twice saying that the documents have not been received by Institution directly and issued by your college.
I want to know if any one has faced issue like this.I have no clue as of now with regards to what can be done next as WES is not responding over the phone,I have sent them a couple of emails but they are not replying.
My P.Engg. process is abandoned due to this matter.I would like to get help from somebody who know how to contact WES.
Regards
Edmonta

edmonta

Nov 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
0711 & 9212
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-May-2010
Doc's Request.
30-sept-2010
AOR Received.
1st-30th Sept 2010,2nd-08th June 2011
IELTS Request
done-7 band
File Transfer...
dont know what is this..in process from 26 april 2012
Med's Request
19-July-2013
Med's Done....
30-July-2013,ECAS updated with Medicals received on 18-Aug-2013
Interview........
not been called for..
Passport Req..
19-July-13
VISA ISSUED...
On 4th October 2013
LANDED..........
July 2014
Is there anybody who can help me in this regard?

Edmonta

eagleworld

May 15, 2016
Hi
Highly appreciate if somebody will guide me please
I am about to start the FSW process
needs some points to be clear before i start
i have done 3 years bachelor degree in computer science and 2 years of MBA,apart from this qualification i have completed 1 year of Diploma in Surveying field and 1 year of certificate in surveying field
i want to gain my educational points on basis of bachelors and masters and support my qualification of 1 year diploma and certificate for job in canada
my questions are
1-what kind of ECA report is generated for me if i submit all credentials>my bachelors,masters and 1 year diploma course and 1 year certificate is also evaluated
2- my qualification of 1 year diploma and 1 year of certificate are main sources of FSW visa,can WES evaluate these,and can they also describe about the canadian equalancy level.(i need my professional diploma and certificate should be evaluated for canadian equalancy)

thanks

Mahadev87

Star Member
Jul 4, 2016
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
17 business days over still my WES ECA is still under progress.

From Jul 25th till now. How long they will take normally for Masters evaluation ?

25 days Waiting in University
11 days in Post Service
17+6 days in Evaluation in Progress

Close 2 months spent in this process. How do i need to wait for profile creation in EE Pool ?

parth115

Star Member
Oct 17, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-10-2017
AOR Received.
19-06-2018
Hello,
I am in Edmonton,Canada from last two years and have applied for P.Engg.
Every process of P.engg have gone well,received references from previous employors,submitted online but the only issue I am facing right now is with WES.
I am a Sardar patel University,Vidyanagar Gujarat pass out so in my Mech. engg. certification ,Sardar Patel university name is mentioned while in the transcript my college name is written and along with that in the second line mentioned that affiliated with sardar patel University.Now the issue is WES has rejected my documents twice saying that the documents have not been received by Institution directly and issued by your college.
I want to know if any one has faced issue like this.I have no clue as of now with regards to what can be done next as WES is not responding over the phone,I have sent them a couple of emails but they are not replying.
My P.Engg. process is abandoned due to this matter.I would like to get help from somebody who know how to contact WES.
Regards
Edmonta
Hey were you able to figure out the WES issue with SPU ?
My sister has got her WES rejected for same reason.