Jan 17, 2019
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
March 11, 2019
Hi,

I did my bachelors at National Institute of Technology, Warangal from 2011 - 2015.

I wanted to get my WES ECA done so I requested my college to send attested Degree Certificate and Marksheet in an envelope directly to WES, which they did.

But WES rejected the Marksheet saying "Reason: WES received your mark sheets, but they were not sent directly from your academic institution as required by WES."

All documents were directly sent by my college so I don't know what the problem is. Even if I were to do this process over again nothing would change. My college would be sending the same documents in the same format again.

NITs in India come under Deemed Universities and are not Autonomous Colleges. NITs conduct their exams independently.

What exactly does WES want? Do they need some kind of explanation from the college saying it is a deemed university or is there something i am missing?

Please help.

Mar 20, 2019
Hi mouserat,

I'm an NIT Warangal alumni (2007-2011) and in the process of obtaining transcripts from NITW and ask them to send to WES. Could you please shed some light on what happened since this post? Did you have any luck with getting your transcripts accepted at WES? Also, specific to NITW, could you tell the exact process you followed in obtaining the documents at NITW?
I'm in the same boat as you are, thanks for your response!

PS: If you are in Warangal currently, do let me know, we can meet up.

Canada gorge

Aug 29, 2019
Hi mouserat,

I'm an NIT Warangal alumni (2007-2011) and in the process of obtaining transcripts from NITW and ask them to send to WES. Could you please shed some light on what happened since this post? Did you have any luck with getting your transcripts accepted at WES? Also, specific to NITW, could you tell the exact process you followed in obtaining the documents at NITW?
I'm in the same boat as you are, thanks for your response!

PS: If you are in Warangal currently, do let me know, we can meet up.
Hi. I am.an NIT W alumni too and I would like to know whether your documents were positively received by WES or not