+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES ECA for JRN Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University degree ?

Shadan Faridi

May 3, 2018
Ok whatever. But hope it helps you @Shadan Faridi. I was tensed for my 2nd ielts results. Feel so much better now that i got lrws 8,7.5,8,8.
Its ok, congrats for your ballast ielts score. Now you will help me in getting transcript from this university. Neither landline between 11am to 5 pm is working nor email is working. I reside in Dubai.

Shadan Faridi

May 3, 2018
@Shadan Faridi Do post back and let us know what happened.
Spoke to Ms Kirti today morning, she said candidate has to go himself to the university and ask for transcript. They will not handover the docs to anyother person. Anyhow she forwarded Mr Ashish’s contact numbr, he is chairperson of the university and asked to discuss the issue. He might help.

blackh0le

Star Member
Oct 30, 2017
Spoke to Ms Kirti today morning, she said candidate has to go himself to the university and ask for transcript. They will not handover the docs to anyother person. Anyhow she forwarded Mr Ashish’s contact numbr, he is chairperson of the university and asked to discuss the issue. He might help.
Great, let us know if you end up getting your transcripts and eca for jrn.

Shadan Faridi

May 3, 2018
Hello guys! I need yr help.

Has anyone got transcript from Sam Higginbottom institute of Agriculture, technology and Science (old name: Allahabad agricultural institute-Deemed university).
Course session 2003-2006
Course name- Bachelor of medical lab technology.

Sana09

Apr 27, 2018
Any one can say me ...did wes accepts the eca evaluation for jrnrvu btech?..i was bit tens..coz i submitted transcripts it was under process...reply guys ..thankyou

JRNVU-ECA

Apr 25, 2017
Hi People,

Do not panic about getting JRNU degree evaluated from WES, they do evaluate and it is recognised. I have done BCA and got it evaluated from WES. Most important thing to get your transcripts call https://www.cleartranscripts.com/,they will arrange the documents.

All the best......