+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES ECA for IGNOU

SaaZ77

Jan 21, 2016
No I did graduation.
Hi sh_255,

I have a couple of queries if you can answer please.

1. I have completed WES evaluation for my 3-Year Bachelor degree around 3 years before and received the evaluation report. Now this year I have completed another 1-year PG Diploma from IGNOU. Now I wish to get this Post Graduate Diploma evaluated by WES as well, so do I need to send transcripts/degree of both Bachelor degree and PG Diploma to WES ( OR ) I just send the transcripts/Degree of PG Diploma and include a copy of my 3-year bachelor degree WES evaluation report to WES in order to obtain evaluation report as "Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees."

2. I read on WES website that now they will not accept the sealed/stamped Transcripts envelope sent by us. It has to be sent to WES by the University itself which I think is very difficult and IGNOU authorities are very slow in responding. How can we be sure enough that they will send the sealed envelope on time with correct address and reference number. Any other solution to this issue please....
Appreciate your response and thanks in advance.

Hi...what is your query

sh_255

Star Member
Mar 3, 2019
I am looking for help and timelines for reverification from Wes.
Ignou does take a lot of time because they don't send or verify docs over email. For verification first, they wait to receive the hard-copy from WES send via post then they take maybe around 10-12 days and then mail those documents back to WES. This entire verification process can take up to 30-45 days. Whatever timeline I mentioned above is as per my experience and can vary. For me the entire process from filling in the form at Ignou to send docs at WES up till the final ECA report it took 3 and half months.

sh_255

Star Member
Mar 3, 2019
Hi sh_255,

I have a couple of queries if you can answer please.

1. I have completed WES evaluation for my 3-Year Bachelor degree around 3 years before and received the evaluation report. Now this year I have completed another 1-year PG Diploma from IGNOU. Now I wish to get this Post Graduate Diploma evaluated by WES as well, so do I need to send transcripts/degree of both Bachelor degree and PG Diploma to WES ( OR ) I just send the transcripts/Degree of PG Diploma and include a copy of my 3-year bachelor degree WES evaluation report to WES in order to obtain evaluation report as "Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees."

2. I read on WES website that now they will not accept the sealed/stamped Transcripts envelope sent by us. It has to be sent to WES by the University itself which I think is very difficult and IGNOU authorities are very slow in responding. How can we be sure enough that they will send the sealed envelope on time with correct address and reference number. Any other solution to this issue please....
Appreciate your response and thanks in advance.

Hi..

1. You have this option to upgrade your ECA report in case you want to add a new degree. Login to your account and you will find upgrade option under account timeline heading.
2. Yes, now they do not accept docs send by us. All you have to do is to go to the examination department fill in a form and pay fees. I think they accept DD. But do confirm them for the mode of payment. You have to provide them xerox copy of your degree and transcript as well. (They asked from me). They take around 20-25 days to check everything and send your documents to WES. After that WES does verify those documents, which again takes more than a months time. But then Ignou people know what all needs to be done. I would suggest attaching Academic Record request form which is available on WES website. Fill in all the details. Just mention your WES reference no correctly. This form has WES address.

I hope this helps you..

sh_255

Star Member
Mar 3, 2019
011-29571524 --- This is contact detail of the transcript department if in case anyone needs it.

SaaZ77

Jan 21, 2016
Hi..

1. You have this option to upgrade your ECA report in case you want to add a new degree. Login to your account and you will find upgrade option under account timeline heading.
2. Yes, now they do not accept docs send by us. All you have to do is to go to the examination department fill in a form and pay fees. I think they accept DD. But do confirm them for the mode of payment. You have to provide them xerox copy of your degree and transcript as well. (They asked from me). They take around 20-25 days to check everything and send your documents to WES. After that WES does verify those documents, which again takes more than a months time. But then Ignou people know what all needs to be done. I would suggest attaching Academic Record request form which is available on WES website. Fill in all the details. Just mention your WES reference no correctly. This form has WES address.

I hope this helps you..
Many thanks sh_255 for quick response. You were of great help indeed.
I think you are asking to visit the examination department IGNOU University campus in Delhi. This is the problem. I stay abroad and will not be able to visit in near future. Is it possible I send the application request online and make the payment online. If Yes, do you have any idea about the procedure. Sorry to bother you again. Thanks,

Sharan083

Star Member
Jul 6, 2019
Hey everyone!
Can any one please suggest me that
Masters degree from IGNOU will be considered as full time or part time study?
Please help me, I am creating my profile.
Thanks in advance

sh_255

Star Member
Mar 3, 2019
Many thanks sh_255 for quick response. You were of great help indeed.
I think you are asking to visit the examination department IGNOU University campus in Delhi. This is the problem. I stay abroad and will not be able to visit in near future. Is it possible I send the application request online and make the payment online. If Yes, do you have any idea about the procedure. Sorry to bother you again. Thanks,
You can download that form from IGNOU website and fill it up and send it to the address which is mentioned in that form along with DD and Xerox of your both side of your transcripts. All other instructions are mentioned in that form. However I would suggest to call on that no and confirm. They will be able to guide you better.

cadiee

Star Member
Aug 27, 2018
Ignou does take a lot of time because they don't send or verify docs over email. For verification first, they wait to receive the hard-copy from WES send via post then they take maybe around 10-12 days and then mail those documents back to WES. This entire verification process can take up to 30-45 days. Whatever timeline I mentioned above is as per my experience and can vary. For me the entire process from filling in the form at Ignou to send docs at WES up till the final ECA report it took 3 and half months.
Thanks for the help.. is there any way to expedite this reverification process? Like for example I can ask for another set of transcript and have it send to wes again maybe after couple of weeks of the original

sh_255

Star Member
Mar 3, 2019
Thanks for the help.. is there any way to expedite this reverification process? Like for example I can ask for another set of transcript and have it send to wes again maybe after couple of weeks of the original
I dnt think. First of all WES does not accept documents from individuals. For verification WES sends documents and then IGNOU provide them with the info asked for. Also WES will not provide you with any information on to whom they have send docs for verification or to which address. But dnt wry, it sure does take time but then they know what all is needed to be done. All the best.

MARSAIL

Jul 22, 2014
Hey everyone!
Can any one please suggest me that
Masters degree from IGNOU will be considered as full time or part time study?
Please help me, I am creating my profile.
Thanks in advance
I would like to know this as well. Has anyone done an ECA for MA in IGNOU? Will appreciate if any help is provided.

@Sharan083, Which body did you choose to get your credentials?

TejasShah

Dec 12, 2019
Has anyone done WES for IGNOU'S PGDOM(Post graduate diploma in operation management? Can you share the outcome?

rajoth21

Jan 20, 2018
Friends, have a quick question, any help would be really great. My brother has a B.Science degree in Electronics (3 years degree) and he is right now taking PGDIBO from IGNOU, does WES evaluate this as two diploma or degrees separately or it would be considered as one bachelor degree? Please advise!

Rickster_21

Star Member
Feb 20, 2019
Hello, I have a graduation degree from Amity University and a diploma in creative writing from IGNOU, will it get evaluated as Two or more degrees or diploma?