+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES ECA - For Diploma + Engineering Graduates

Srushti2020

Dec 12, 2021
My qualification matches exactly with you. I sent my degree for wes assesment and it is equivalent to 4 year bachelor degree. Now i am planning to send both diploma and degree so that i can get points for two degree or diploma
Did you get points for both?

shubh008

Nov 29, 2021
I have Done B.tech Computer Science from Punjab technical university
And then i did Post graduate diploma in business administration form Lovely Professional University distance education
then i did MBA lateral entry form Lovely Professional University distance education.

Does IQAS evaluate my MBA lateral as Masters?

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
I have Done B.tech Computer Science from Punjab technical university
And then i did Post graduate diploma in business administration form Lovely Professional University distance education
then i did MBA lateral entry form Lovely Professional University distance education.

Does IQAS evaluate my MBA lateral as Masters?
LPU is registering its courses every year with UGC

So technically YES

Zainm17

Nov 17, 2022
I need assistance with the ECA evaluation from WES. I obtained an Advanced Diploma in Software Engineering from Aptech and used it to obtain a Bachelor Of Science in IT from Middlesex University. My Bachelor's transcript shows that I received two years of exemption for years one and two from Aptech, and that I studied at Middlesex University for the third year.
Now I've discovered through WES website that they would not evaluate Aptech Diploma.
I need advice on how to proceed, specifically whether I should use another company to evaluate my degree or whether I should only send my bachelor's degree for evaluation and not the Aptech diploma if Wes is not considering it. Please can anyone help me, really confused?

manojmane45

Feb 26, 2024
Hello There, Please help me with the procedure of sending Diploma Transcripts received in an envelope from MSBTE to WES

MSBTE provided me with my Diploma Transcripts in a sealed envelope, I would like to know that, how shall we post it to WES from the same postal code. Could you please share your experience as how did you post your transcripts to WES after getting it from MSBTE in a sealed envelope. I heard that we are required to send it through same postal code as of the MSBTE.

Looking forward to your help. Many Thanks!
@kikkat Are you able to send the document of MSBTE ?