+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Wes ECA - For BSc Degree

arunz

Mar 22, 2015
Hi,
I have done my Bsc degree in physics and I would like to evaluate in wes. My question is, as checking my documents I misplaced my second and first years marks card and I have only third year consolidated one. Do WES require all three years separate marks cards or I can go ahead with consolidated one.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi,
I have done my Bsc degree in physics and I would like to evaluate in wes. My question is, as checking my documents I misplaced my second and first years marks card and I have only third year consolidated one. Do WES require all three years separate marks cards or I can go ahead with consolidated one.
Hi,

WES normally want degree certificates from you and transcripts directly from the university. Therefore, you would need to request new ones from the uni.
Use this tool to know exactly what WES will require for you particular degree: http://www.wes.org/ca/evaluations/preliminary.asp

regards

arunz

Mar 22, 2015
Pass, Merit, distinction, 1st, 2.1, 2.2 etc.
Thank you very much.
I have studied in two universities for my Masters and Bachelors. For WES I need to combine two transcripts and send or I can ask universities to send separately?
Is it safe sending it by me?

Thanks

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Thank you very much.
I have studied in two universities for my Masters and Bachelors. For WES I need to combine two transcripts and send or I can ask universities to send separately?
Is it safe sending it by me?

Thanks
They must be sent separately.

arunz

Mar 22, 2015
They must be sent separately.
Thank you.

One more thing is there any validity for the reference number?( expiration date?). We need to insist the University to send it or we can do it

Last edited:

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Thank you.

One more thing is there any validity for the reference number?( expiration date?). We need to insist the University to send it or we can do it
1- There is no strict validity that I know of, but you want to do it asap.

2- It depends on the specific instructions you get from WES. My UK transcripts had to be sent by the University but its not the same for all of them.

Regards

arunz

Mar 22, 2015
1- There is no strict validity that I know of, but you want to do it asap.

2- It depends on the specific instructions you get from WES. My UK transcripts had to be sent by the University but its not the same for all of them.

Regards
Great Help Thank you for that

Reactions: TanakaM

arunz

Mar 22, 2015
S
Great Help Thank you for that
Sorry to Bother you.

1, While I am trying to fill the WES website details. It is asking for secondary education also. Do we need to add those as credentials ?

2, Name of the Institution - Got confused is it University Name or Institute that we studied (like College that will come under a University)

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
S

Sorry to Bother you.

1, While I am trying to fill the WES website details. It is asking for secondary education also. Do we need to add those as credentials ?

2, Name of the Institution - Got confused is it University Name or Institute that we studied (like College that will come under a University)
1-No need for secondary education documents.
2-Name of University.

Reactions: arunz

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Do we add those as credentials ? or no need to mention those details
No need to mention them. They only need post-secondary qualifications.

Regards