+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES ECA - Executive Master of Business Administration

Jun 9, 2020
Dear All,
I have completed my Graduations in CSE ( 4 years B.Sc Engineering Degree) from a Govt University. Later i have completed and awarded Executive MBA program from East-West University, Bangladesh. I found that, WES enlisted East-West University and recognize EMBA program.

My question is, if WES recognize EMBA than what will be the equivalent degree on the CRS score calculations? Since on the CRS lists there is no option for selecting EMBA/ Executive Masters.

Looking forward your helps and suggestions here.
Thanks.
Syed Nuruzzaman.

s.kat

Aug 25, 2020
Dear All,
I have completed my Graduations in CSE ( 4 years B.Sc Engineering Degree) from a Govt University. Later i have completed and awarded Executive MBA program from East-West University, Bangladesh. I found that, WES enlisted East-West University and recognize EMBA program.

My question is, if WES recognize EMBA than what will be the equivalent degree on the CRS score calculations? Since on the CRS lists there is no option for selecting EMBA/ Executive Masters.

Looking forward your helps and suggestions here.
Thanks.
Syed Nuruzzaman.

Can you confirm if you are able to get points for masters if ECA states "Executive Masters of Business Administration "

Quorn

Star Member
Nov 28, 2017
Category........
FSW
Can you confirm if you are able to get points for masters if ECA states "Executive Masters of Business Administration "
I can confirm this. My wes assessment result summary states "Executive Master of Business Administration" and I have selected "Master's degree, or professional degree needed to practice in a licensed profession" for my masters credential in my express entry application and received points based on masters education. My PR application has already been approved last year with no issues. The school that I graduated was Middle East Technical University in Turkey. I don't know if the school would matter though.

Reactions: s.kat

s.kat

Aug 25, 2020
I can confirm this. My wes assessment result summary states "Executive Master of Business Administration" and I have selected "Master's degree, or professional degree needed to practice in a licensed profession" for my masters credential in my express entry application and received points based on masters education. My PR application has already been approved last year with no issues. The school that I graduated was Middle East Technical University in Turkey. I don't know if the school would matter though.
Thankyou ! That is super helpful ! Can you confirm what did you choose in Level of Education? (since there is nothing like executive there, did u choose just MBA?)

Last edited:

Quorn

Star Member
Nov 28, 2017
Category........
FSW
Thankyou ! That is super helpful ! Can you confirm what did you choose in Level of Education? (since there is nothing like executive there, did u choose just MBA?)
It was WES
I selected Master's Degree
you are welcome, wishing you the best of luck with your application

Reactions: s.kat

farahtamjida

Dec 8, 2020
I have done my E-MBA from the southeast University,Bangladesh. Should I submit only the MBA certificate and result to WES ?? will it be enough?

Please help
Dear Niloy Sir,
Have you got your evaluation report from WES?? what equivalency have you received??
I have done my Bachelors in Bsc from Ahsanuallah University which is evaluated as 4 years bachelor by WES, now I am doing E-MBA from southeast university, Bangladesh, 16 months program, will this be evaluated as Masters by WES???

Jackson M

Apr 13, 2021
Hi Everyone,
I have done my bachelors (4-year) and my Executive MBA (2-year) from IIM-K. I got the WES report today and it says "Executive Master of Business Administration". What should I consider it as in CRS? Is it Masters or 2 or more degree/diploma?

Hi, What have you selected in the EE process? Did you faced any problems? I have pretty similar issue. Please guide us.

Rohitsingh23

May 12, 2021
Hi. My case is exactly same as you. I have also done my bachelors (4 years) and my Executive pgdm(2yrs) from IIM-K. I’ve got the same reports as well. Have you figured out if emba falls into masters category? Pls reply
Hey, were you able to claim points for masters in your application. Also, is this program on interactive learning mode from IIM-K? A huge chunk of fees is dependent on your answer. PLEASE PLEASE HELP!

Rohitsingh23

May 12, 2021
Hi. My case is exactly same as you. I have also done my bachelors (4 years) and my Executive pgdm(2yrs) from IIM-K. I’ve got the same reports as well. Have you figured out if emba falls into masters category? Pls reply
Hey, were you able to claim points for masters. Also, this program is the EMBA program which is on interactive learning mode, right?
PLEASE PLEASE help. My entire time and money are dependent on your answer as I am evaluating this program.

Rohitsingh23

May 12, 2021
Hi Everyone,
I have done my bachelors (4-year) and my Executive MBA (2-year) from IIM-K. I got the WES report today and it says "Executive Master of Business Administration". What should I consider it as in CRS? Is it Masters or 2 or more degree/diploma?
Hey, were you able to claim points for masters. Also, this program is the EMBA program which is on interactive learning mode, right?
PLEASE PLEASE help. My entire time and money are dependent on your answer as I am evaluating this program.

Rohitsingh23

May 12, 2021
Hey,

Did anybody get their evaluation done for the IIM-K, EMBA program from any ECA body? Is it recognized as masters?

Rohitsingh23

May 12, 2021
Hi Abedin,

Can you please clarify from the below 2 questions?

1. From where did you do your executive MBA?
2. What was you bachelor's program?

I did my EMBA from Narsee Monjee, Mumbai and I am wondering would I be able to get any positive assessment for my EMBA. Before that, I did B.E. for which I expect to get equivalency of 4 year bachelor's.
Hey were you able to claim points for it? Please help.

Rohitsingh23

May 12, 2021
Hey. Can you confirm if your program was full-time or on part-time mode?

Jtrudeau

Sep 25, 2022
Hello, need help in filling WES profile
I have done an executive program(EPYM-Executive program for young managers) of 1 year from IIMC, what options should I select on WES ?
what should I select field of study as ? what will happen i i leave it blank ?
Hi Poojitha,
Can you please tell me what fields you filled in the WES form?. I too have done EPYM.