+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES ECA - Executive Master of Business Administration

abhasachdev

Sep 6, 2018
Hi, thanks for explaining this step by step so clearly.

But my question is , where initially did you put 2 or more certificates? In the EE form, there is no such option. To calculate my score, I had put ‘2 or more degree’ option to check my score.

If I put individually, will it eventually consider it is ‘2 or more degrees’? As that Han more points eventually than 1 year program.

I don’t want my points reducing because of this individual putting, hence the concern.

Where in the form did it allow you to initially put 2 or more degrees?

This forum reply doesn’t allow me to send screnshot , hence able to do that too.

Really confused and worrried Thanks in advance

Initially I selected two or more certificates while creating EE. Late once i have EE and I logged in, under the various sections(such as personal details, education, experience etc.), you have to make 2 entries, one for your BCom and another for MBA. While entering MBA i entered 1 year certified program and it is accepted. Share a screenshot of your problem if this is still unclear

doxa

May 13, 2019
I have a bachelor degree and I want to take a 1 week mini MBA course in Netherlands. will both pass through WES successfully? will this suffice for 2 or more certificates for my Canada express entry application?

Jan 15, 2019
Hyderabad
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-05-2019
Passport Req..
16-12-2019
I have a bachelor degree and I want to take a 1 week mini MBA course in Netherlands. will both pass through WES successfully? will this suffice for 2 or more certificates for my Canada express entry application?

Honestly I don't think so it will be treated like a certificate or course.
Only for courses which have at least 1year of study are considered for 2 or more certificates.
1week is just too less and will be like just a workshop or something.

rhythm1

Jun 2, 2019
Dear All,

I am based in Dubai and Currently enrolled for OTHM Level 7 with 120 credits (PG Diploma), I will be continuing to my MBA top up with 60 credits and obtain (120+60) credits for my MBA later. I want to check whether this MBA (Level 7 PG diploma+Mba top up) will be accepted or evaluated by WES as Master Degree in Canada.
My MBA top up will be from one of the university listed in WES database.
I will really appreciate your reply and kind advices........ i want to know if this MBA will be accepted or evaluated by WES?

Regards,

jparekh91

Jun 19, 2019
Hello my evaluation is done and I got my report.
Bachelor's was Bachelor's with 4years Canadian equivalency. And my EPYM got evaluated as "Completion of an executive management program offered by a graduate school of business". I selected two or more certificates option on my EE profile. It waiting in pool now.
Hi poojitha,
I have a similar case like yours. What did you select while filling the WES form. IIM is not available in the dropdown. Could u pls help

mona247

Sep 26, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Dear All,

I am based in Dubai and Currently enrolled for OTHM Level 7 with 120 credits (PG Diploma), I will be continuing to my MBA top up with 60 credits and obtain (120+60) credits for my MBA later. I want to check whether this MBA (Level 7 PG diploma+Mba top up) will be accepted or evaluated by WES as Master Degree in Canada.
My MBA top up will be from one of the university listed in WES database.
I will really appreciate your reply and kind advices........ i want to know if this MBA will be accepted or evaluated by WES?

Regards,
Same as you, enrolled for a OTHM Level 7 directly from the UK. I wonder if it will be given a diploma ECA?

mona247

Sep 26, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi Mona - which college have you enrolled from?
So on the awarding bodies websites they have a list of colleges which are authorized to deliver the course.
LSIB was my choice, but after enrolling I realized there are way too many authorised colleges out there.

Adityan92

Jun 28, 2019
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
So on the awarding bodies websites they have a list of colleges which are authorized to deliver the course.
LSIB was my choice, but after enrolling I realized there are way too many authorised colleges out there.
Even I saw the same, can you send the list?

Adityan92

Jun 28, 2019
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Its not just one awarding body which provides these kind of acceptable qualifications. Its not easy to make a list.
Oh like that I know what you mean, there quite a few actually. Othm and athe to start with there is ncc too, as long as it is regulated by ofqual it is good.

mona247

Sep 26, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Oh like that I know what you mean, there quite a few actually. Othm and athe to start with there is ncc too, as long as it is regulated by ofqual it is good.
Yup regulated by ofqual is good. There is SCQF too !!

mihim

Jan 20, 2019
Hello my evaluation is done and I got my report.
Bachelor's was Bachelor's with 4years Canadian equivalency. And my EPYM got evaluated as "Completion of an executive management program offered by a graduate school of business". I selected two or more certificates option on my EE profile. It waiting in pool now.
Hello
Can you please let me know what shows on your Canadian equivalency summary in WES evaluation report page 1?
I received my report today (4 years bachelors degree and 1 year EPYM course)
However Canadian equivalency summary shows - Bachelors degree (4 years).
also credential analysis for EPYM shows Canadian equivalency - Completion of executive Management program offered by Graduate school of business.
So in this case which option do we select in CRS application, is our EPYM considered?
Two or more degree certificates
Or
Bachelor's degree.

jparekh91

Jun 19, 2019
Hello
Can you please let me know what shows on your Canadian equivalency summary in WES evaluation report page 1?
I received my report today (4 years bachelors degree and 1 year EPYM course)
However Canadian equivalency summary shows - Bachelors degree (4 years).
also credential analysis for EPYM shows Canadian equivalency - Completion of executive Management program offered by Graduate school of business.
So in this case which option do we select in CRS application, is our EPYM considered?
Two or more degree certificates
Or
Bachelor's degree.
Hi,
Even i had selected two or more, i have exactly the same degree as you have. But unfortunately, in the EE form when I selected my details, they have given me points only for bachelors.
I dont know if that is am issue with the form or anything else, i tried hard, but i guess since its part time executive course they didn't consider it