+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES ECA - Executive Master of Business Administration

Dec 4, 2018
Hi,

My Wife has completed 10th + Diploma (3 Years) + Executive MBA (1 Year) from India and I am planning for making her Primary as to get a good score. So, Is she applicable for two or more diploma, degree certificate Category or secondary diploma category. Need to know if anyone has any inputs on the same. Appreciate your help in advance !!

Khk1

Dec 29, 2018
Hi Everyone,
I have done my bachelors (4-year) and my Executive MBA (2-year) from IIM-K. I got the WES report today and it says "Executive Master of Business Administration". What should I consider it as in CRS? Is it Masters or 2 or more degree/diploma?
Hi. My case is exactly same as you. I have also done my bachelors (4 years) and my Executive pgdm(2yrs) from IIM-K. I’ve got the same reports as well. Have you figured out if emba falls into masters category? Pls reply

Jan 15, 2019
Hyderabad
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-05-2019
Passport Req..
16-12-2019
Hello, need help in filling WES profile
I have done an executive program(EPYM-Executive program for young managers) of 1 year from IIMC, what options should I select on WES ?
what should I select field of study as ? what will happen i i leave it blank ?

sepia_guy

Mar 30, 2019
Hello, need help in filling WES profile
I have done an executive program(EPYM-Executive program for young managers) of 1 year from IIMC, what options should I select on WES ?
what should I select field of study as ? what will happen i i leave it blank ?
Hi,
Did you get a ECA done for the Epym ?
Can you share your experience ?

abhasachdev

Sep 6, 2018
Hi,WES has evaluated my MBA degree from Pune University as 1 year postgraduation diploma instead of Master’s. They mentioned that they have changed their policy and now will give masters only to IIM and IIT from india. Now when I am filling the form for express entry, there is no option as 1year postgraduation diploma. And my Bcom has been evaluated as BCom (4years) ?Which option do I choose ? Should I choose 2 certificates?

Hi CanadaWeCome,

I have got into another confusion, appreciate your help. When I go into Education section on my EE profile, there are 2 level of education field.

1. Level of education
2. Level of education (Canadian equivalent) shown on Education Credential Assessment (ECA) report Your ECA report will tell you if your foreign education is equal to a completed Canadian degree, diploma or certificate. You must have the results of an ECA report to answer the question. If you are not sure what your result was, visit our website to understand what your ECA report results mean.

For my case, where the WES equivalency report says "Bachelor Degree (three years) and Executive Master of Business Administration", what should I fill in on those 2 level of education fields for both Bachelor and Executive MBA:

Bachelor Degree (Three Years) [Please correct me if I am wrong]
1. Level of education: Two or more certificates, diplomas or degrees, one must be for a program of three years
2. Level of education (Canadian Equivalency): Bachelors degree

Executive MBA:
1. Level of Education: ?
2. Level of Education: ?

Thanks for your help.

Jan 15, 2019
Hyderabad
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-05-2019
Passport Req..
16-12-2019
Hi,
Did you get a ECA done for the Epym ?
Can you share your experience ?
Hello ..
My ECA report is still in progress and due on April 2nd after which I can share you the details for sure.
But on my WES portal, both my degrees got accepted. There was delay in the packages from my college to reach WES but it was done finally.
What details would you like to know about ?

sepia_guy

Mar 30, 2019
Hello ..
My ECA report is still in progress and due on April 2nd after which I can share you the details for sure.
But on my WES portal, both my degrees got accepted. There was delay in the packages from my college to reach WES but it was done finally.
What details would you like to know about ?
Hey thanks for getting back to me on my question. Appreciate it !
It is encouraging to hear that WES accepted the Epym. Just wanted to know what Canadian equivalency it came out to. I'm planning on getting an ECA done for my Epym as well.
Also it would be great if you tell me what did you select in the ee profile after the ECA result ?
- Two or more certificate... Or - masters or any other option.

Jan 15, 2019
Hyderabad
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-05-2019
Passport Req..
16-12-2019
Hey thanks for getting back to me on my question. Appreciate it !
It is encouraging to hear that WES accepted the Epym. Just wanted to know what Canadian equivalency it came out to. I'm planning on getting an ECA done for my Epym as well.
Also it would be great if you tell me what did you select in the ee profile after the ECA result ?
- Two or more certificate... Or - masters or any other option.
Hello my evaluation is done and I got my report.
Bachelor's was Bachelor's with 4years Canadian equivalency. And my EPYM got evaluated as "Completion of an executive management program offered by a graduate school of business". I selected two or more certificates option on my EE profile. It waiting in pool now.

abhasachdev

Sep 6, 2018
Hi, I am trying to fill my education details in the EE profile but it didnt give me a drop down option of 2 or more certificates option. I had filled my B.com as B.com but for my MBA i am stuck. Where is the option of selecting 2 or more certificates in the EE profile? In the education section , its asking me to fill individual - BCOM and MBA

Please help urgently

Bachelor's was Bachelor's with 4years Canadian equivalency. And my EPYM got evaluated as "Completion of an executive management program offered by a graduate school of business". I selected two or more certificates option on my EE profile. It waiting in pool now.

Gugneet

Apr 5, 2019
Hi Everyone

I did 10 and a 3 year diploma so my question is what will the Wes will consider my study ? I have not done 12 so does anyone has an idea about it ?

sepia_guy

Mar 30, 2019
Great ! Thanks for the help.

faizan.khan

Apr 1, 2019
Hello Friends,

I need your help regarding WES courier service, as you know we have paid standard fees which is $220 CAD , after selecting option we can see courier charges one is local post service which cost $7 and other with tracking which is $87 cost, can you please guide me , I have several questions:

Q1 if i choice local post system and i know it might be take little bit more time but will it be safe? because as far as I know We also send soft copy to us in portal and we need soft copy for filing our immigration?

Q2: In case of lost my hard copy, what is the procedure to get duplicate and what will be charges?

Q3: This Credential evaluation will be acceptable in any university for further education ?

Waiting for prompt response from my all brothers

Best Regards
Faizan Khan

Jan 15, 2019
Hyderabad
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-05-2019
Passport Req..
16-12-2019
Hi, I am trying to fill my education details in the EE profile but it didnt give me a drop down option of 2 or more certificates option. I had filled my B.com as B.com but for my MBA i am stuck. Where is the option of selecting 2 or more certificates in the EE profile? In the education section , its asking me to fill individual - BCOM and MBA

Please help urgently
Initially I selected two or more certificates while creating EE. Late once i have EE and I logged in, under the various sections(such as personal details, education, experience etc.), you have to make 2 entries, one for your BCom and another for MBA. While entering MBA i entered 1 year certified program and it is accepted. Share a screenshot of your problem if this is still unclear

Jan 15, 2019
Hyderabad
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-05-2019
Passport Req..
16-12-2019
Hello Friends,

I need your help regarding WES courier service, as you know we have paid standard fees which is $220 CAD , after selecting option we can see courier charges one is local post service which cost $7 and other with tracking which is $87 cost, can you please guide me , I have several questions:

Q1 if i choice local post system and i know it might be take little bit more time but will it be safe? because as far as I know We also send soft copy to us in portal and we need soft copy for filing our immigration?

Q2: In case of lost my hard copy, what is the procedure to get duplicate and what will be charges?

Q3: This Credential evaluation will be acceptable in any university for further education ?

Waiting for prompt response from my all brothers

Best Regards
Faizan Khan
Incase this is for Express Entry or immigration purposes choose $7 option. I chose the same and in total i paid $227. Got my WES done as per the date they mentioned and mailed me the soft copy apart from sending it to IRCC.
Incase you loose the hard copy, you can request for duplicate from the same account by payig extra fee and giving a valid explanation. And it will be written as DUPLICATE on your report.
And yes the credential evaluation is acceptable in all universities in Canada.