+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES ECA documents required for Immigration

aasunkara

Dec 10, 2015
Hello Friends,

I need some clarification regarding WES Documents submission.

I hold a master degree M.C.A (Master of Computer Applications) from one institute affiliated to Andhra University, India. Its a 3 year course.
And also I hold a Bachelor's degree BSc (Bachelor of Science) in School of Distance Education which is also affiliated to Andhra University. This is also a 3 year course

I need ECA only for my Master's degree i.e. M.C.A and not required for Bachelor's degree.

Should I need to submit to WES my Bachelor degree final certificate , marklists and transcripts ?

or only Master's final certificate and marklists and transcript is enough?

because I need ECA valuation only for my Master's.

I am afraid if i submit my Bachelor's degree which is Distance mode education may affect my ECA result?

Please anyone help whether I can submit only by Master degree certificates alone to WES ?
Is anyone succeeded in submitting only master degree certificates with WES?

Please help and clarify?

Peacekeeper87

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2018
NOC Code......
Hello Friends,

I need some clarification regarding WES Documents submission.

I hold a master degree M.C.A (Master of Computer Applications) from one institute affiliated to Andhra University, India. Its a 3 year course.
And also I hold a Bachelor's degree BSc (Bachelor of Science) in School of Distance Education which is also affiliated to Andhra University. This is also a 3 year course

I need ECA only for my Master's degree i.e. M.C.A and not required for Bachelor's degree.

Should I need to submit to WES my Bachelor degree final certificate , marklists and transcripts ?

or only Master's final certificate and marklists and transcript is enough?

because I need ECA valuation only for my Master's.

I am afraid if i submit my Bachelor's degree which is Distance mode education may affect my ECA result?

Please anyone help whether I can submit only by Master degree certificates alone to WES ?
Is anyone succeeded in submitting only master degree certificates with WES?

Please help and clarify?
I have just checked your required documents for WES assessment of Masters in India.
If you want just your Masters assessed, you should just send your copy of certificate/diploma AND Marksheets.
No need for Bachelor.

However, some applicants from India have seen some surprises in their ECA reports, where their Masters degree wasn't assessed with the same Canadian equivalency. Therefore, some applicants also request their next lower degree to be assessed just as a backup. It won't cost your more or anything. WES accepts distance learning for some schools and programs. You should assess your bachelor just in case...Unless it's really a hassle for you get transcripts.

tristam15

Star Member
Oct 1, 2018
WES gives equal weightage only to NAAC accredited A or above universities as equal.

And that too if you have got first division (60%+).

Andhra University is NAAC accredited A.

praveen2019

Dec 19, 2018
Can someone please confirm if , NAAC accreditation should be at the time we passed out or it would consider present day accreditation.
For ex - If someone passed bachelors in 1st division from university in 2010 and university got NAAC A accredition in 2016, so will be it be considered as 3 yrs or 4 yrs bachelors .