+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES ECA Document

zuzyk77

Jun 9, 2015
Hello,

Quick question. For my education document, do I need to upload just my ECA that I received from WES, or do I need anything else?

Just wondering if I also have to upload a copy of my diploma and transcripts that I already sent to WES to get the ECA.

Thanks!

watt_head

Star Member
Jul 21, 2017
Udaipur
NOC Code......
Hello,

Quick question. For my education document, do I need to upload just my ECA that I received from WES, or do I need anything else?

Just wondering if I also have to upload a copy of my diploma and transcripts that I already sent to WES to get the ECA.

Thanks!
You need to upload the scan of your diploma or degree. ECA is not necessary, but upload it with your diploma just in case. Transcripts are not required.

zuzyk77

Jun 9, 2015
Thanks!

So diploma and ECA right?

My diploma is in Spanish, do I need to get it translated? I did once already to send to WES but I don’t have a copy of the translation.

watt_head

Star Member
Jul 21, 2017
Udaipur
NOC Code......
Thanks!

My diploma is in Spanish, do I need to get it translated? I did once already to send to WES but I don’t have a copy of the translation.
Yes diploma and eca. If diploma is in Spanish, you need to upload both Spanish and translated version. No exceptions, both in Spanish and the translation. Get it translated again from a official translator if you don't have a copy.

ABhola

Star Member
Oct 24, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
09-07-2018
Thanks!

Hi,
How long did it take for you to get your ECA report?