+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES ECA Completed

div velu

Apr 29, 2018
thanks for your reply.. as of now i got just PDF today...

my degrees were... M.Tech and B.Tech and Diploma
Hi.

I did my reevaluation and surprisngly i hav received a similar summary

Masters and under credentials it says bachelors (4 yrs) and master’s.

desmat

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2018
Hi.

I did my reevaluation and surprisngly i hav received a similar summary

Masters and under credentials it says bachelors (4 yrs) and master’s.
hmm..anyhow we should be fine... as highest points will be there for masters itself

div velu

Apr 29, 2018
Btw why did you get it reevaluated ?
my master's was equaled to pg diploma (1year). so i approached them again. i got my first eval done back in oct'17. so notified them about this 10 days back and got my report within like 2 days.

piaiift

Star Member
May 30, 2018
Please help. My spouse has only 12th Qualification vis CBSE board

Should I get her WES evaluated? I guess there are 2 points on offer. Please guide.

kearun

Star Member
Feb 14, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-08-2018
I am planning to apply in WES. But i went through many negative reviews. Now i am in lot of confusion. Anybody suggest some idea?

Also i want to know whether color photocopies or black & white to be sent to wes?
I would say try IQAS. Heard good about IQAS from my friend who recently done it through them.I am currently doing it through WES, but taking a lot of time. And unfortunately they selected me for a random audit where they send back my docs to my institution for reverification.For WES, black and white legible copies are absolutely fine.

sanalksuresh

Jan 10, 2019
Could any one please on knowing the time that takes for India Post (Registered post) to deliver the transcript package to WES Canada?
My Documents were sent by my University on 24th Dec, and I could only see the status updated till 29th Dec. The Status is not changed since then, it stays with "Item Bagged from Chennai Airport Sorting Office"

Could any one please let me know how long will it take to change the status? or do we need to register any complaint on this?

Note:- This is not a Speed post, it is normal registered post.

Please share any similar experience

Thank you,
Sanal

arindam.d

Feb 14, 2018
NOC Code......
Could any one please on knowing the time that takes for India Post (Registered post) to deliver the transcript package to WES Canada?
My Documents were sent by my University on 24th Dec, and I could only see the status updated till 29th Dec. The Status is not changed since then, it stays with "Item Bagged from Chennai Airport Sorting Office"

Could any one please let me know how long will it take to change the status? or do we need to register any complaint on this?

Note:- This is not a Speed post, it is normal registered post.

Please share any similar experience

Thank you,
Sanal
May be by end of Jan, you parcel get deliver. Normal post takes much time compare to speed post.