Hi everyone,
My WES ECA was completed on July 20, 2026.
For one day, I was able to see the report in my WES account, but the evaluation date shown on the report was incorrect, something like 01/01/0000. After that, the PDF disappeared completely from my account and I have not been able to access it again.
I contacted WES several times, and they said the issue was escalated to their technical team, but it is still unresolved.
I also paid for standard delivery of the physical report to my country, but I have not received it yet.
Has anyone experienced something similar, especially a report showing an invalid date and then disappearing from the WES portal? How was it resolved, and how long did it take?
Thanks.
My WES ECA was completed on July 20, 2026.
For one day, I was able to see the report in my WES account, but the evaluation date shown on the report was incorrect, something like 01/01/0000. After that, the PDF disappeared completely from my account and I have not been able to access it again.
I contacted WES several times, and they said the issue was escalated to their technical team, but it is still unresolved.
I also paid for standard delivery of the physical report to my country, but I have not received it yet.
Has anyone experienced something similar, especially a report showing an invalid date and then disappearing from the WES portal? How was it resolved, and how long did it take?
Thanks.
