+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES doesn’t recognise college awarding University of wale trinity st David MBA

Knoon3

May 4, 2022
Hi,

I want to apply for EE From Sri Lanka but I was just told by my agent that the college (IIHE) that awarded my MBA from University of Wales Trinity Saint David is not recognised by WES.

I am not sure what to do. Any advice would be greatly appreciated?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi,

I want to apply for EE From Sri Lanka but I was just told by my agent that the college (IIHE) that awarded my MBA from University of Wales Trinity Saint David is not recognised by WES.

Try another ECA organization.

Reactions: cansha

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hi,

Try another ECA organization.
Also what is the use of hiring an agent if he wouldn't provide you advice and alternatives in case of issues like these? He should have provided a list of other ECA organizations who would recognizing your college. If you are going to do that research by yourself think if you really want to spend money on an agent in the first place.

Reactions: Naturgrl

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Also what is the use of hiring an agent if he wouldn't provide you advice and alternatives in case of issues like these? He should have provided a list of other ECA organizations who would recognizing your college. If you are going to do that research by yourself think if you really want to spend money on an agent in the first place.
Plus there are only 3 others so not hard for the agent suggest options.

Reactions: cansha

dumi47

Sep 6, 2022
Hi,

Could you find a solution to this?

Wolfy101

Sep 6, 2022
Hi,

Do you have any update of this. Did WES reject IIHE MBA offered by University of Wales Trinity Saint David?