+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Does not recognize my Original Documents (Albania)

lojtari

Sep 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Dear all,
i have recently send my document to WES for evaluation, i have follow their procedure based on their links.
after 3 weeks i have received an email accepting my translated documents but not my original documents. Their message was "The academic documents was not verified by Apostille through the designated Ministry or other authorized body in the country of education"
I have written 3 emails to WES confirming that each document has the legalization stamp on the back (From the ministry of Foreign Affairs) and the sign/seal of the Rector from the university. The only reply was to follow the WES procedure published on their website.
Just an explanation, in Albania there are to types of procedure for document recognition, the first is Legalization for countries that has not signed the Hague Convention (like Canada) and the second is Apostille for countries that has sign the Hague Convention (like USA). in this case the ministry doesn't give Apostile for documents that will be used in Canada

Please has any one an idea what should i do? To all Albanian please share their experience.

thank you all

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
Dear all,
i have recently send my document to WES for evaluation, i have follow their procedure based on their links.
after 3 weeks i have received an email accepting my translated documents but not my original documents. Their message was "The academic documents was not verified by Apostille through the designated Ministry or other authorized body in the country of education"
I have written 3 emails to WES confirming that each document has the legalization stamp on the back (From the ministry of Foreign Affairs) and the sign/seal of the Rector from the university. The only reply was to follow the WES procedure published on their website.
Just an explanation, in Albania there are to types of procedure for document recognition, the first is Legalization for countries that has not signed the Hague Convention (like Canada) and the second is Apostille for countries that has sign the Hague Convention (like USA). in this case the ministry doesn't give Apostile for documents that will be used in Canada

Please has any one an idea what should i do? To all Albanian please share their experience.

thank you all
just to confirm a thing you sent PHOTOCOPY of your diploma not your original diploma right?

lojtari

Sep 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
just to confirm a thing you sent PHOTOCOPY of your diploma not your original diploma right?
Yes i have submit a notarized photocopy of my diplomas with legalization stamp on it.
thnx

vjosi

Jun 23, 2017
tirane
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Rome
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-12-2017
Passport Req..
04-06-2018
LANDED..........
18-10-2018
The documents should be with apostile stamp taken from the Foreign Affairs Ministry