+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES does not evaluate Study from Punjab Technical University

jkaur95

Star Member
Nov 19, 2018
I have B tech from PTU and MBA Distance Education from LPU. What is the best way to go from 1, 2 and 3. I want ECA from WES . Can any one help me with this what WES needs actually? from all these 3 options which is mostly recommended by WES.
Go for first option. Ptu will send your transcripts to WES and upload your documents on their portal for verification.

Nancy bhagat

Dec 21, 2018
Akshay...when did you raise the initial request with PTU for transcripts? I had raised it on December 25. Till now no response...

Akshay did u get the evaluation report from wes after posting online query . My case is same like ur case nd i need verification from ptu.. could u suggest me??

sundipt

May 17, 2019
Hi

Can anyone help me with regards to my WES case as mentioned below

My Initial WES was finished and i applied to upgrade my report to Course by Course which unfortunately got cancelled due to PTU issue, Now the issued is resolved and i reapplied for same and got below response from WES, I am now totally confused that do i need to proceed something from my side for this action item number 2 or wes itself will do this with my university, Thanks in advance.

Document Status
Waiting to receive 1 document(s)
Punjab Technical University, India
1. Degree Certificate (Final or Provisional), Bachelor of Technology, 2011

• Accepted
2. Waiting for IKGPTU to verify mark sheets, Bachelor of Technology, 2011

• Not Received
3. Statement of Marks, Bachelor of Technology, 2011

• Accepted
I am also facing exactly same situation. What should i do now? Please help. Thanks

akshay90

Jan 7, 2019
Akshay did u get the evaluation report from wes after posting online query . My case is same like ur case nd i need verification from ptu.. could u suggest me??
Yes I got the evalution done from WES. PTU directly sent the transcripts to WES within 15 days for me.

akshay90

Jan 7, 2019
Yes I got my evaluation report in my email. The post is yet to be delivered but the pdf will suffice as well.

parim6

Sep 9, 2018
Guys kindly help me

My BCA and MCA both were from PTU.

BCA was regular 3 years and MCA from distance 2 years degree.

Please tell me if I go with WES, will they evaluate my Masters as same or postgraduate diploma?

Please reply ASAP, I am already late

sundipt

May 17, 2019
How to view the Verified Documents on online Support portal of IKGPTU that has been sent to WES? if knows, Please send me the link. Thanks

kiret_

Aug 28, 2019
Hi i have done B. pharmacy( 4 years ) degree from PTU, i applied for WES for ECA, anybody knows what will be equivalency?
Because i also paid money for ICES,,then i will go for ICES. plz let me know if you know about degree equivalency.
Thanks