+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES does not evaluate Study from Punjab Technical University

Sandyvr

Oct 1, 2018
Hi How can we request for Graduation and Post graduation evaluation in the same application with IQAS.

Will they accept it?

My PG is from Sikkim Manipal university and due to my work experince it was 1.5 years instead of 2 year ? will it have a impact in masters evaluation ?

Should we get all marklists evaluated or only the PG certificate and consolidated marklist?

Can you outline the process for the same

Thank you
Sandeep

Ridhi1989

Oct 1, 2018
I have attested transcripts in sealed envelope issued by PTU, can I send them directly to IQAS in my application package, instead of requesting PTU to send it for me?
Let me know if you get any updates on this. I too have ptu transcripts with me.

Paranoid-1989

Star Member
Aug 26, 2018
Hi How can we request for Graduation and Post graduation evaluation in the same application with IQAS.

Will they accept it?

My PG is from Sikkim Manipal university and due to my work experince it was 1.5 years instead of 2 year ? will it have a impact in masters evaluation ?

Should we get all marklists evaluated or only the PG certificate and consolidated marklist?

Can you outline the process for the same

Thank you
Sandeep
They do not evaluate sikkim manipal universoty degree.

Vicky sohal

Oct 1, 2018
Hi everyone is this WES controversy thing going to affect my student visa application for January2019 intake from india? As I have done my BBA and MBA from PTU
Have same doubt.... But no one. Is avalible on. This portal. To clear. My doubt

Dream19

Sep 27, 2018
I received same email. I have diploma in civil engineering from Punjab state board of technical education, Chandigarh & afterward, I have btech in civil engineering from PTU Jalandhar. WES said they does not evaluate study from PTU but they can send evaluation report for my diploma. what I am supposed to do now?
I have the same qualification Diploma from PSBTE&IT and B.tech from PTU. WES has evaluated both of my credentials and got my evaluation completed in August "18. Didn't faced any issue with WES.

Paranoid-1989

Star Member
Aug 26, 2018
I have the same qualification Diploma from PSBTE&IT and B.tech from PTU. WES has evaluated both of my credentials and got my evaluation completed in August "18. Didn't faced any issue with WES.
The problem started as of now you are lucky that you got your evaluation report.

Lovesandy

Star Member
Sep 3, 2018
I have applied for offer in langara in canada on the base of bca from ptu. Docs are under review. What should i do.

amitjasuja

Jun 15, 2018
Here is bad news..WES does not evaluate study from Punjab Technical University.

Dear Deepak,

Thank you for your application.

World Education Services (WES) can evaluate your Bachelor of Arts from Kurukshetra University.

However, WES does not evaluate study from Punjab Technical University.

Please contact us at https://www.wes.org/ca/contact-us/ as soon as possible and confirm if you would like us to proceed with your evaluation report, or if you want us to cancel your application and refund your fee. Please select question category “WES correspondence/documents” for your response.

Your evaluation is on hold until we hear from you. We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your cooperation.
Sincerely,
Director of Evaluations
When did u sent the docs ? Mine reached wes on 14th Sep.
Havent heard anything from them