+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES does not evaluate Study from Punjab Technical University

Rk211192

Sep 29, 2018
I have attested transcripts in sealed envelope issued by PTU, can I send them directly to IQAS in my application package, instead of requesting PTU to send it for me?

Rk211192

Sep 29, 2018
Got the same email. It is very unfortunate. The thing I doubt is that all the agencies which evaluate are part of a consortium, other agencies will evaluate Punjab Technical University or not.

Also, there are two problems with other agencies:
- Processing times are very high, 12 weeks or 20 weeks
- They need transcripts to be directly mailed to them by PTU.

Does anyone know the process of getting transcripts mailed directly?
If you want to go for IQAS, you need to fill below request form and send it to PTU, to send your transcripts directly to IQAS.
https://www.alberta.ca/documents/IQAS/academic-records-request-form.pdf

Preetman1990

Sep 30, 2018
Hello sir.
I did graduation from PTU and Master's from GNDU...can I eligible for Canada PR... Is there any problem if I did graduation from PTU...?

sukh1310deep

Sep 30, 2018
my file was submitted on 26sept 2018 and i have done b.tech under PTU.I come to know about decision of WES.Now, what should i do??

Sep 30, 2018
Hi Friends,

I got an email from WES today stating they do not evaluate Punjab Technical University's education. Anybody else has got this and do you know the reason for this.

hello friends
I also got the same email from wes. I have also sent email to ptu VC and Registrar about this matter but no rply till now from anyone. I think we should meet to the technical minister Mr Charanjit singh channi regarding this matter..He will definitely take action. But I need support of some more guys so that we can put our case strongly to him. Those who are seroius about this and want to resolve this matter plz contact with me..I am also sharing the email content here which I had written to ptu VC and registrar. Kindly come forward. its not an individual matter we should approach the authority. Thanks

Email that was sent to ptu VC and Registrar

Dear Sir/ Madam,
I am one of the pass out students of PTU Jalandhar. I have done my B.Tech in 2009. I have applied for Educational Credential Assessment of my B.Tech degree to World Education Services Canada. I have sent my transcripts and degree to WES Canada through PTU officially. Yesterday, I got a mail from WES Canada regarding my credentials evaluation. They were saying that they does not evaluate study from Punjab Technical University. Because of this they are also not evaluating my Master of Engineering. I don't know about the issue or clash, if any, that arrised between PTU and WES Canada in recent days because previously they were evaluating degree from PTU , but now sir lot of PTU students are facing this problem as I have searched on Google. Therefore, I would like to request you to kindly see the matter and resolve this issue with WES Canada authorities so that our precious time do not waste as We all were waiting from last 2 to 3 months for our evaluation report from WES Canada. I am attaching snapshot of received mail from WES Canada for your kind attention. It's humble request to you sir kindly take serious action as soon as possible.
Thanking you.

Sep 30, 2018
Hello
Also can’t you ask the reason for refusing PTU as it is AICTE & UGC approved and fully valid everywhere.
They should not just eliminate any full time approved university

Hello friends

I have called to ptu office regarding this matter...they said it's happening bcoz of the name changed of PTU to IKGPTU. They told me to download the official notification of name changed notice from ptu site and send the document to WES. Also they said not withdraw your application from wes. If after doing this problem still remains then tell us as they said...but I think this is not a valid reason for rejection.PTU is hiding this matter

gupi108

Sep 30, 2018
hello friends
I also got the same email from wes. I have also sent email to ptu VC and Registrar about this matter but no rply till now from anyone. I think we should meet to the technical minister Mr Charanjit singh channi regarding this matter..He will definitely take action. But I need support of some more guys so that we can put our case strongly to him. Those who are seroius about this and want to resolve this matter plz contact with me..I am also sharing the email content here which I had written to ptu VC and registrar. Kindly come forward. its not an individual matter we should approach the authority. Thanks

Email that was sent to ptu VC and Registrar

Dear Sir/ Madam,
I am one of the pass out students of PTU Jalandhar. I have done my B.Tech in 2009. I have applied for Educational Credential Assessment of my B.Tech degree to World Education Services Canada. I have sent my transcripts and degree to WES Canada through PTU officially. Yesterday, I got a mail from WES Canada regarding my credentials evaluation. They were saying that they does not evaluate study from Punjab Technical University. Because of this they are also not evaluating my Master of Engineering. I don't know about the issue or clash, if any, that arrised between PTU and WES Canada in recent days because previously they were evaluating degree from PTU , but now sir lot of PTU students are facing this problem as I have searched on Google. Therefore, I would like to request you to kindly see the matter and resolve this issue with WES Canada authorities so that our precious time do not waste as We all were waiting from last 2 to 3 months for our evaluation report from WES Canada. I am attaching snapshot of received mail from WES Canada for your kind attention. It's humble request to you sir kindly take serious action as soon as possible.
Thanking you.
what do we need to do?

Akkhullar

Sep 30, 2018
Then it is old issue.....We have new issue and WES not listening at all. They have removed PTU as well IKGPTU from their website. You even can not apply for new evaluation if you are from PTU
Bro for standard application it is still on list i have created any account and checked

Tyagi@123

Oct 1, 2018
Hi Friends,

I got an email from WES today stating they do not evaluate Punjab Technical University's education. Anybody else has got this and do you know the reason for this.
Dear j am facing same issue yesterday received mail by Wes. ..