+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES does not evaluate Study from Punjab Technical University

Jazmeet

Sep 26, 2018
Hi Friends,

I got an email from WES today stating they do not evaluate Punjab Technical University's education. Anybody else has got this and do you know the reason for this.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hi Friends,

I got an email from WES today stating they do not evaluate Punjab Technical University's education. Anybody else has got this and do you know the reason for this.
Withdraw your application from WES and submit your transcripts to other agencies like IQAS.

Jazmeet

Sep 26, 2018
Withdraw your application from WES and submit your transcripts to other agencies like IQAS.
Thanks for your instant response Preet but they are asking that they can evaluate my bachelor's degree from guru Nanak dev university, should I ask them to evaluate that

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018

MissionCAD84

Sep 19, 2018
Hi Friends,

My evaluation completion date is 28/09/2018 and most probably they will reject as my degrees are from PTU. They should complete the evaluation for the applications in process and not to take new applications if they do not want to evaluate PTU Degrees. Wasted 3 nmonths with WES with no outcome.
They should convey valid reason for this sudden step.

yug0004

Sep 27, 2018
Hi Friends,

I received same email. I have diploma in civil engineering from Punjab state board of technical education, Chandigarh & afterward, I have btech in civil engineering from PTU Jalandhar. WES said they does not evaluate study from PTU but they can send evaluation report for my diploma. what I am supposed to do now?

Jazmeet

Sep 26, 2018
My evaluation completion date is 28/09/2018 and most probably they will reject as my degrees are from PTU. They should complete the evaluation for the applications in process and not to take new applications if they do not want to evaluate PTU Degrees. Wasted 3 nmonths with WES with no outcome.
Mine also was about to complete

KGoel

May 15, 2018
I received same email. I have diploma in civil engineering from Punjab state board of technical education, Chandigarh & afterward, I have btech in civil engineering from PTU Jalandhar. WES said they does not evaluate study from PTU but they can send evaluation report for my diploma. what I am supposed to do now?
hi Yug can you tell me how did you get transcripts for diploma
I had done the same but don’t know how to get transcripts

KGoel

May 15, 2018
Also can’t you ask the reason for refusing PTU as it is AICTE & UGC approved and fully valid everywhere.
They should not just eliminate any full time approved university

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
Could be a case of bribery or corruption by the University officials. Or they might have encountered fraudulent docs from PTU. These things are rampant in North india.