+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES documents varification

Ghulam Rasool

Aug 28, 2017
I am planning to send my documents to World Education Service(WES) in order to varify my documents for Canadian Immigration.
I am stuck at a point either i have to send all of my certificate such as Secondary, Higher, Bachlor and Master Degrees or only the Bachlor and Masters Degrees along with Mark Sheets.

Crystal0002

May 6, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
05-11-2017
AOR Received.
05-11-2017
Passport Req..
18-05-2018
I am planning to send my documents to World Education Service(WES) in order to varify my documents for Canadian Immigration.
I am stuck at a point either i have to send all of my certificate such as Secondary, Higher, Bachlor and Master Degrees or only the Bachlor and Masters Degrees along with Mark Sheets.
Only the bachelor and masters degree

Reactions: Ghulam Rasool

sarandsp

Star Member
May 18, 2017
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31-05-2017
You have to send only transcripts of your bachelor and master degree. Schools certificates (HSC and SSLC) are not verified.

Reactions: Ghulam Rasool

sarandsp

Star Member
May 18, 2017
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31-05-2017
Thanks alot, did

A quick question..
It means i do not have to add SSC and HSC details in WES while i will apply to get Reference No:
I will just submit the details of Bachelor's n Master's only
Isn't it?
Yes.

ccmoradia

Aug 8, 2017
What is the method to pay the WES fees from India? I want to pay fees directly from my bank account. What will be the approximate fees?

sarandsp

Star Member
May 18, 2017
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31-05-2017
What is the method to pay the WES fees from India? I want to pay fees directly from my bank account. What will be the approximate fees?
You have to pay by credit card. It cost 16500 INR approx (Amount + Cross currency charges 3.5% + GST)

Ghulam Rasool

Aug 28, 2017
Thanks alot!
Dear Sarand,
While i am submitting my Bachelor and Masters degrees only then i am receiving following message.
"You enter a credential indicating higher education for Pakistan. You must enter your secondary education".
Do i have to add asked certificates?
As i just want to evaluate my Bachelors and Masters degrees only
Kindly Advice.