+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Documents sending process

Farhana295

Oct 26, 2018
Bangladesh
Category........
FSW
Dear Altruist

Greetings from Bangladesh! I just started my process of WES evaluation. Me and my husband both are from same university with same bachelor degree. So in time of sending WES documents for review can we send one parcel with different reference number and envelop both docs via UPS or FedEx in one go to make it faster and save the cost? Please suggest all the pros and cons. Thanks!

Regards

Farhana

magento

Jun 5, 2018
Dear Altruist

Greetings from Bangladesh! I just started my process of WES evaluation. Me and my husband both are from same university with same bachelor degree. So in time of sending WES documents for review can we send one parcel with different reference number and envelop both docs via UPS or FedEx in one go to make it faster and save the cost? Please suggest all the pros and cons. Thanks!

Regards

Farhana
Don't do it, WES receives scores of docs every day, it will create problem for them to sort. Don't jeopardise the whole thing for a small amount. Use DHL/ Fedex and ask them special prices for sending documents only to educational institution, you will get subsidised prices.

Reactions: Farhana295

Farhana295

Oct 26, 2018
Bangladesh
Category........
FSW
Don't do it, WES receives scores of docs every day, it will create problem for them to sort. Don't jeopardise the whole thing for a small amount. Use DHL/ Fedex and ask them special prices for sending documents only to educational institution, you will get subsidised prices.
Thanks a lot for your prompt reply! i will send it ASAP separately. Good day!