+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Wes documents evaluation

sandeepfrench

Jun 4, 2017
Hi All,

Please advise i sent the official transcript, stamped marksheets from Rajasthan University to WES. When i checked on their site for the evaluation report is showing as "NOT AN OFFICIAL COPY" and all the information related with my course and Institute name, degree etc.. My question is it valid or something i need to do from my side?. Because my wife's wes evaluation report doesnt have this 'NOT OFFICIAL' mark and all the relevant course infoo and Institute name etc...
Thanks,
Sandeep

bossofbees

Star Member
Jan 10, 2017
NOC Code......
Hi All,

Please advise i sent the official transcript, stamped marksheets from Rajasthan University to WES. When i checked on their site for the evaluation report is showing as "NOT AN OFFICIAL COPY" and all the information related with my course and Institute name, degree etc.. My question is it valid or something i need to do from my side?. Because my wife's wes evaluation report doesnt have this 'NOT OFFICIAL' mark and all the relevant course infoo and Institute name etc...
Thanks,
Sandeep
Not sure what you mean by that. Although depending upon the country of institution WES will insist that they receive your graduation certificate, transcripts etc in sealed and stamped envelopes directly from the university. Thus, calling them 'official copies'. Inquire further to check if that is the case.

diyaaa

Apr 18, 2019
I have recently got my PGDM evaluated through WES and received the same 'NOT AN OFFICIAL COPY'. However, the case was different when I got my bachelors evaluated two years ago. When enquired, I was informed official copy would be posted through mail and unfortunately unaware of this, I did not opt for tracking and not received post so far. :(

Was there any official soft copy received later on? Why is this the case only for few people?

Hi All,

Thanks,
Sandeep