Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2014
AOR Received.
30-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Doc
Hi All,

Please advice, whether we need to send only WES report or WES + all my education certificate?

Thanks
Radha

nskatcv

Champion Member
May 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 11 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 16 2015
Passport Req..
Jul 03 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Jul 08 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 09 2016
RadhaLenin said:
Hi All,

Please advice, whether we need to send only WES report or WES + all my education certificate?

Thanks
Radha
Please see checklist for this http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5612E.pdf

Arky

Jun 22, 2014
if someone miss to print the reference letter which appears just after submitting WES .
Is there any way to get that again. Plz help if any body has an idea

Madeeha Ali

Dec 13, 2012
I sent all my attested copies (degrees and transcripts) in a sealed enveloped cross signed and stamped by HEC. But WES didnot approved it. What to do now?

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RadhaLenin,

You need to send WES original report and only copies of those degrees & transcripts which are assessed by WES and mentioned in the report.

RadhaLenin said:
Hi All,

Thanks
Radha

Fasi

Sep 21, 2014
Dear All
i submitted my documents for ECA reports. My Graduatition degree is accepted but intermediate and secondary certificate is "not accepted"
Please guide me proper way.
1. IBCC atttested my Intermidiate and secondary certificate but they said we dont send directly to WES, u should send yourself.? which i did
2. In WES website, document release form attached in required document , should i send that form too? of if yes then who will sign on that form?
3. Will WES send my "no accepted" document back to me or not? if send me back then how much time it will takes?

plz let me know the proper way.

thanks.

mwrooney

Aug 31, 2014
Fasi said:
Dear All
i submitted my documents for ECA reports. My Graduatition degree is accepted but intermediate and secondary certificate is "not accepted"
Please guide me proper way.
1. IBCC atttested my Intermidiate and secondary certificate but they said we dont send directly to WES, u should send yourself.? which i did
2. In WES website, document release form attached in required document , should i send that form too? of if yes then who will sign on that form?
3. Will WES send my "no accepted" document back to me or not? if send me back then how much time it will takes?

plz let me know the proper way.

thanks.
If you are applying from Pakistan to WES.
1- First do registration with WES and pay fee of WES Registration. You will receive an email of successful registration. In that Email you will receive a WES Registration Number. Save it as you have to use it for all future communication with WES. That's the first and most important step.

2- Go to Metric Board and ask them you need to apply for WES. They will help you on that. Make sure you take your documents with you and necessary Xerox Copies. After necessary attestation, Board will DHL your documents by themselves to WES and take money of DHL from you.

3- Go to Inter Board and do the same, they will help you out for WES. After necessary attestation, Board will DHL your documents by themselves to WES and take money of DHL from you.

4- Go for HEC Attestation and make your documents sealed in envelope. and DHL yourself to WES.

!!!!!!!Important Notes!!!!!!!!!!
- You need to send all documents to WES CANADA
- Do mention WES Reference No on all the 3 Envelopes(SSC,HSC,HEC). Don't forget that and advised the respective board members to write WES Number too as they will do DHL themselves and won't give you SSC HSC Sealed Envelopes.

Good Luck!

Fasi

Sep 21, 2014
OK thanks for rp
Will WES send me back my "not accepted" documents ?? and which department send intermediate and secondary certificate ? IBCC or BISE lahore ??
Should i send document release form too ?