+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Document Rejected Twice

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Has something like this happened earlier as well?

I am getting anxious as my Canadian Dream will be shattered the moment they stop reviewing degrees from PTU
No this is the first time I have heard something like this. Only original poster can clarify what really happened. Without much details it will be mere speculation. I think you don't have to worry right now.

Shaliki

Sep 22, 2018
Thanks!!
I did write to them.
Not expecting a response anytime soon though considering the reputation they have.
Did a little esearch and they're known for their late or no response at all behaviour.

Difficult to say what went wrong without knowing details from WES. Have you tried contacting them? Contact them and tell you have friends from the same university who had evaluation done from them. Contact them on email, phone, twitter and facebook.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Thanks!!
I did write to them.
Not expecting a response anytime soon though considering the reputation they have.
Did a little esearch and they're known for their late or no response at all behaviour.
emails not get response soon but they generally reply sooner on twiteer and facebook. Send a DM on facebook and twitter

anu_bhinder

Oct 13, 2017
Hey i'm getting the same problem.
I did Btech from a college under PTU
but while making WES account when i add my name of instituition , a message appears that wes does not evaluate academic records from PTU.!
what should i do!?

nrsinquest

Star Member
Jun 23, 2018
No you dont need to pay fees again, just submit the documents again. I have submitted documents again, waiting for WES to accept
Also, if documents are rejected the first time by WES, do ALL the documents need to be re-sent to WES? Or only additional documents needed by WES need to be re-sent?

sahil678

May 30, 2018
Hey i'm getting the same problem.
I did Btech from a college under PTU
but while making WES account when i add my name of instituition , a message appears that wes does not evaluate academic records from PTU.!
what should i do!?
Did you try IKGPTU.

Well I am also under evaluation process and after 2 months of waiting and to and fro communication from University and WES.
I called WES yesterday and they informed they haven't received any response from University and suddenly in the morning the account status changed to
We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s).

Status last updated: 9/24/2018

& Today the date changed but still the same status

Status last updated: 9/25/2018

sahil678

May 30, 2018
Hi All,
I'm a Canadian PR aspirant. I submitted my duly attested and sealed transcripts to WES. I've completed my 4 year full time engineering from PTU and then a full time 2 years MBA from Symbiosis.
My documents were received 20 days ago and I received a reponres from WES today as below:

World Education Services (WES) has reviewed your application. We are writing to inform you that WES does not evaluate credentials from Punjab Technical University. Since completing this level of study was necessary to enter the master's program at Symbiosis, we also cannot evaluate your master of business administration.

Now, all my friends have completed their engineering from PTU and are sitting in Canada post their eca evaluation by WES.
Please help me understand what went wrong here and suggest on the next steps.
ThansT
Yesterday night I called WES and the agent told me that they've been getting many calls related to Punjab Technical University, I confirmed about whether they have stopped evaluating PTU docs.

His response was ''it's correct''

anu_bhinder

Oct 13, 2017
Did you try IKGPTU.

Well I am also under evaluation process and after 2 months of waiting and to and fro communication from University and WES.
I called WES yesterday and they informed they haven't received any response from University and suddenly in the morning the account status changed to

Status last updated: 9/24/2018

& Today the date changed but still the same status

Status last updated: 9/25/2018
Yes i tried both. And not been able to fill any of them. A dialogue box appears saying WES does not evaluate academic credentials from PTU.

sahil678

May 30, 2018
Yes i tried both. And not been able to fill any of them. A dialogue box appears saying WES does not evaluate academic credentials from PTU.
Well Today I have also received an email.

"World Education Services (WES) can evaluate your Bachelor of Computer Application from Panjab University. However, WES does not evaluate study from Punjab Technical University.

Please contact us at https://www.wes.org/ca/contact-us/ as soon as possible and confirm if you would like us to proceed with your evaluation report, or if you want us to cancel your application and refund your fee. Please select question category “WES correspondence/documents” for your response.

Your evaluation is on hold until we hear from you. We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your cooperation."

Damn confused what to do here.

anu_bhinder

Oct 13, 2017
Well Today I have also received an email.

"World Education Services (WES) can evaluate your Bachelor of Computer Application from Panjab University. However, WES does not evaluate study from Punjab Technical University.

Please contact us at https://www.wes.org/ca/contact-us/ as soon as possible and confirm if you would like us to proceed with your evaluation report, or if you want us to cancel your application and refund your fee. Please select question category “WES correspondence/documents” for your response.

Your evaluation is on hold until we hear from you. We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your cooperation."

Damn confused what to do here.
If you want to continue, you should get the scenario clear with PTU. They might be knowing whats the issue. There are many other applicants who are facing trouble. OR you can get your refund fee and get your Evaluation done by any other agency.

Shrutisin_gh

May 27, 2017
Guys Can anyone help me with the following doubt;

According to the document required mentioned on the WES website they want
1.Date of birth on the degree
2.Each subject taken mentioned in the transcript for every year .
Now neither my degree or transcript has my date of birth...nor my transcript has each subject mentioned it actually has each semester and marks obtained mentioned.

WES will understand the above situation as there is no universal format for Degree or transcript.
Please help.
Thank U

SHIRISH20

Jun 30, 2019
I have done Bsc IT from Mumbai University and so have my (10+2+3) documents ready. However when I sent degree documents to WES for verification, first time they were rejected rightly as due to miscommunication with my agency I had not taken university seal and degree certificate stamping.
Second time I took my marksheets verified from Mum Univ along with the degree certificate and with sealed envelope and yet the documents were rejected citing same reason (degree certificate was accepted but marksheets rejected). The reason is

Document was not received in accordance with WES stated document requirements. - Mark sheets for years 1 and 2 of your study program (semesters 1-4) may be issued and attested by the college you attended. Mark sheets representing year 3 must be issued and attested by the University of Mumbai.
And I am 100% sure that I have sent all the correct documents as received from Mum University. What is your opinion and also please guide me what should I do?