+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Document Receiving issue

Myth21

Jan 20, 2018
Hello,

I am from Bangladesh. I did BBA from North South University and MBA from University of Dhaka. After all the processing done for wes. Wes sent verification email to both the universities.

WES received reply from North South University however for University of Dhaka they did not. However my university confirmed they emailed to wes on 10th of April and today is 20th April. I called WES yesterday they said (customer service rep) they did not receive.

For my wife's case the University of Dhaka replied on 10th April and WES received on 12th and confirmed but mine i don't know what happened.

So please please advise me what to do now. I am really worried about this.

Thank you.

coder007

Jan 27, 2018
Hello,

I am from Bangladesh. I did BBA from North South University and MBA from University of Dhaka. After all the processing done for wes. Wes sent verification email to both the universities.

WES received reply from North South University however for University of Dhaka they did not. However my university confirmed they emailed to wes on 10th of April and today is 20th April. I called WES yesterday they said (customer service rep) they did not receive.

For my wife's case the University of Dhaka replied on 10th April and WES received on 12th and confirmed but mine i don't know what happened.

So please please advise me what to do now. I am really worried about this.

Thank you.
Hi, this thread was very helpful. I also finished from NSU. I’m currently awaiting NSU to verify m degree and transcripts for WES. Do you recall how long NSU took to verify and reply back to WES? Was it weeks, months, or days? Thanks