+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES- Diploma Transcript

Simplesim

Star Member
Jul 11, 2015
Hi All,

I did my Diploma from MSBTE in 2006. and then did B.E. Degree in Computers from Mumbai University in 2009.
Can Anyone please help me to suggest how and what documents needed for the Transcript from WES .

I am at Canada now..Please revert..

LifeDreamer

Feb 14, 2018
The documents needed are explained on the WES website. If you have a question about them you should ask WES directly.

Simplesim

Star Member
Jul 11, 2015
Thanks LifeDreamer for the revert. However,my question is about Diploma from India MSBTE..And I suppose many of the members must have gone through the same process..I have emailed WES..However didnot get proper revert..So I am requesting members to revert who have already done this process,,,

Jiten P

Aug 21, 2019
Hi All,

I did my Diploma from MSBTE in 2006. and then did B.E. Degree in Computers from Mumbai University in 2009.
Can Anyone please help me to suggest how and what documents needed for the Transcript from WES .

I am at Canada now..Please revert..
Exact same case as urs. Diploma in 2006 from MSBTE n engg in 2009 from Mumbai univ / vjti autonomous. Plus MBA from Mumbai univ. I got to know how to do BTech n MBA ECA, pls help with process for getting transcripts n attested marksheets for diploma. Will I have to send 2 envelopes one for diploma and one for other 2 degrees from Mum univ?