+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES didn't recognise my PGDM in HR for 1121(hr professional)

abhere

May 2, 2015
Hi All,
I had completed by Bachelor of engineering(Computer Science) and then Post graduate diploma in HR . However, WES only recognised my BE in computer science and had given the certificate stating only B.E as recognised.
Now my doubt is that i have more than 3+ years of experience in 1121(HR professional) as i have post graduate diploma in HR,however my WES shows Bachelor of engineering as my ECA.
Will this cause any issue since my experience is in 1121(HR professional) and my ECA shows B.E(Computer science).

Please guide me as my current CRS score is 425 and waiting for OINP from last 8 months.

Dedicated

Aug 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abhere said:
Will this cause any issue since my experience is in 1121(HR professional) and my ECA shows B.E(Computer science).
No.

abhere

May 2, 2015
Thanks for the update , but my doubt arised because of below points mentioned in the CIC portal :

http://noc.esdc.gc.ca/English/noc/ProfileQuickSearch.aspx?val=1&val1=1121&ver=16&val65=0[/b]
http://noc.esdc.gc.ca/English/noc/ProfileQuickSearch.aspx?val=1&val1=1121&ver=16&val65=0

Employment requirements

A university degree or college diploma in human resources management or a related field, such as business administration, industrial relations, commerce or psychology
or
Completion of a professional development program in human resources administration is required.
Some employers may require human resources professionals to hold a Certified Human Resources Professional (CHRP) designation.
***********************************************************************************************************

Could you please guide me because as per the employment requirements on CIC portal my WES is B.E (computer science) and my experience is 1121(HR professional).Will they reject my application because of this :(:(

Dedicated

Aug 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
In this case maybe it's worth to apply for re-evaluation? Or trying to get the ECA from a different institution?

Br33zer

Mar 18, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Your PGDM is from which University? Sometimes its about the University rather than the course itself.

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
I think people forget that the whole point of an ECA is that it compares to a Canadian qualification. If the University is on any kind of black list for being prone to providing lower quality graduates or any hint of faking qualifications then it won't compare.

You may think you did a 4 year course but the ECA may only recognize about half of the modules taken or the institute is less than optimal, so you'll only be given a 2 year equivalent, or none at all.

abhere

May 2, 2015
It's an executive Pgdm of 1 yr and I checked Wes site,my college is not listed.
So am I eligible for express entry or it's not possible because my eca is b.e(bachelor of engg.) and my work experience is in 1121 (hr professional)??

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
abhere said:
It's an executive Pgdm of 1 yr and I checked Wes site,my college is not listed.
So am I eligible for express entry or it's not possible because my eca is b.e(bachelor of engg.) and my work experience is in 1121 (hr professional)??
Your education and noc don't have to match, unless you're a medical professional I assume.