+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES did not recognize Masters Degree - How to proceed for Bachelors degree evaluation

inform_farhan

Dec 1, 2023
My masters degree has been rejected by WES saying institute is not recognized and no academic value. I want them to continue with my bachelors degree (From PU Lahore) evaluation. For that, I requested them to remove masters record, they said it cannot be removed since it has already been evaluated.
I tried to upgrade my report from ECA to Document-by-Document and paid the fee as well. After 2 days, I got email as below with fee refund.
"This is to advise you that it is WES policy not to issue a second evaluation report after the first evaluation report has been issued for documents of no academic value. Accordingly, we are canceling your application.
The academic records on file will be discarded and a full refund of $63.00 will be issued to your credit card. Please allow up to three days for the credit to be reflected on your account."
How can I proceed with my bachelors degree evaluation. Can I create another WES account (and delete this account?) with different email address and apply only for bachelors degree evaluation (by sending sealed envelope again).