+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES delivery. someone plz help

Fuzzy Logic

Apr 7, 2017
There are two options to opt for WES evaluation delivery.
1. standard Mail via canada post
2. International Courier
the price difference is too much. So there are 2 questions that I have
1. What's the use of hard copy of evaluation? Isn't the soft copy the one that's uploaded in the online application of EE?
2. Can I take the delivery via Canada post since it's cheap? Has anyone else done the same?

canada_dreamer

Apr 10, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I paid for overnight delivery and realized I just burned my money. It is exactly same as the soft copy.

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
canada_dreamer said:
I paid for overnight delivery and realized I just burned my money. It is exactly same as the soft copy.
The hard copy will have WES CANADA stamp on it, on the page where your degrees are mentioned.

link2gurdeep

Star Member
Mar 4, 2017
There is no tracking for Canada Mail, however, through courier you will be able to track the package and receive the same within 3-4 days depending on your location... Also, soft copy is not exactly the same... there some difference such as stamping etc.

ShahidF

Aug 29, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Fuzzy Logic said:
2. International Courier
1. What's the use of hard copy of evaluation? Isn't the soft copy the one that's uploaded in the online application of EE?
2. Can I take the delivery via Canada post since it's cheap? Has anyone else done the same?
Don't waste your money in International Courier. Main difference is that Standard mail will take few days more than International Courier.

nokia3315

Aug 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Fuzzy Logic said:
2. International Courier
If you are invited for interview then you will the need the hard copy with you.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/is-possession-of-hard-copy-of-wes-report-necessary-t378781.0.html

No experience.

sanjsin9

Star Member
Feb 20, 2013
Canada
Hi

Dont waste your money by selecting International Courier , which just has tracking option ,

i recommend you to select standard Mail via canada post if you have received any international post/packages earlier easily at your door step .

I've selected standard Mail via canada post and got it in 10-15 days in india (hyderabad)

Reactions: mguhan

mguhan

Jul 17, 2017
Hi

Dont waste your money by selecting International Courier , which just has tracking option ,

i recommend you to select standard Mail via canada post if you have received any international post/packages earlier easily at your door step .

I've selected standard Mail via canada post and got it in 10-15 days in india (hyderabad)
Thanks

Manu Kapoor

Dec 9, 2017
Hi

But what about some members saying that there is some difference w.r.t Stamping of WES ??
I am yet to pay the fee and wondering whether to go for Std. option of International courier.

tahir.faryal

Star Member
Jan 21, 2018
United Arab Emirates
Visa Office......
Dubai
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
But what about some members saying that there is some difference w.r.t Stamping of WES ??
I am yet to pay the fee and wondering whether to go for Std. option of International courier.
I am also confused to pay for International or standard? am in no Hurry to get the hard copy. So Is standard option fine and reliable ?

NSUDARSHAN87

Mar 30, 2018
I am also confused to pay for International or standard? am in no Hurry to get the hard copy. So Is standard option fine and reliable ?
I paid only for standard mail. It did take a good 10 days to get delivered, but it reached me sure enough. If you are not in a hurry, you can save $78 by selecting standard mail. However, if you do not receive the report, you can order for a duplicate copy and pay the $85 to receive it via international courier.

Reactions: tahir.faryal

tahir.faryal

Star Member
Jan 21, 2018
United Arab Emirates
Visa Office......
Dubai
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I paid only for standard mail. It did take a good 10 days to get delivered, but it reached me sure enough. If you are not in a hurry, you can save $78 by selecting standard mail. However, if you do not receive the report, you can order for a duplicate copy and pay the $85 to receive it via international courier.
Yes I am also thinking to go for the standard one. If you dont mind me asking where do you live? You got the standard mail in 10 days (just curious)

Sheygz

Jul 18, 2018
Please can someone explain to me clearly what the WES application process entails and the difference between the delivery options. Thanks

parthpandya008

Jul 19, 2019
The hard copy will have WES CANADA stamp on it, on the page where your degrees are mentioned.
I read somewhere "WES completes your evaluation they will give you an electronic PDF version of the ECA Report. The Express system for immigration requires this PDF version, you do not need the hard copy."

So we can start our after process immediately with PDF. My doubt does it make any other difference if we chose Standard Mail option and receive hard copy late?

parthpandya008

Jul 19, 2019
Yes I am also thinking to go for the standard one. If you dont mind me asking where do you live? You got the standard mail in 10 days (just curious)
I read somewhere "WES completes your evaluation they will give you an electronic PDF version of the ECA Report. The Express system for immigration requires this PDF version, you do not need the hard copy."

So we can start our after process immediately with PDF. My doubt does it make any other difference if we chose Standard Mail option and receive hard copy late?