+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Delayed Application

chemistesa

Star Member
Feb 10, 2017
Hi,

I have a little specific question about WES application. I have been in the pool since August 2018 with CRS score 432. In June 2019 I completed my second Bachelor degree at one of UK universities and sent my documents to WES for ECA report. The report completion date was in August 15 which could have raised my score to 464. However, they did not recognize my degree and the ECA report published in August 15, 2019 stated that it was an incomplete education. I asked the reason and they replied me that the documents did not include the completion of the program. I checked this with the university but was advised by the university that the completion date was included in the documents they sent to WES. I then requested additional delivery of the same documents to WES in September 2019 which was received and processed by WES. I got updated ECA report in October 15, 2019 which recognized my degree and raised my score to 464. However due to, the FST draw on October 16 raising the CRS score and my birthday in November that reduced my points to 459 I have not been able to receive ITA yet.

WES caused confusion and delay in my application without any excuse and I hold WES responsible for this. If they did my evaluation well and checked my document accurately I could have received my ECA report in August 2019 and received ITA easily with 464 score then. Unfortunately, this is not the case. I am planning to bring this case to court because my rights have been violated. Is there any similar experience that anyone has had? I will take every legal action against WES until my rights are maintained.

Could you guys advise any immigration lawyer who can help me with this?

Thanks and Good Luck.