+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES-degree certificate-pune university

RajeshPune

Apr 21, 2016
dear seniors..
I have applied for my transcipts from Pune University.
WES also requires Degree certificate. How to get that ? Believe it wont be given when I applied for transcript.
WHat should I select on the Pune university website since it has an option of 'Duplicate degree certificate' however there is no option as 'Degree certificate'

Kindly advise at the earliest please.
Thanks in advance

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
RajeshPune said:
dear seniors..
WES also requires Degree certificate. How to get that ? Believe it wont be given when I applied for transcript.
WHat should I select on the Pune university website since it has an option of 'Duplicate degree certificate' however there is no option as 'Degree certificate'

Thanks in advance
Unus usually send duplicates. As it has to go directly to wes from uni.

moderator1983

Apr 9, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
1215/2146
App. Filed.......
11.Jun.2016
Nomination.....
16.Nov.2016 ITA
AOR Received.
07.Dec.2016
File Transfer...
Early Jan.2017
Med's Done....
14.Dec.2016
Interview........
25.Apr.2017 Background Check in Progress
Passport Req..
04.May.2017
VISA ISSUED...
15.MAY.2017
LANDED..........
09.AUG.2017
RajeshPune said:
dear seniors..
Believe it wont be given when I applied for transcript.
You can give a request online or directly at university (at SFC). Now keep reminded the TAT for degree certificate is ~30 business days. You may also want to explore other options like: request for 'Duplicate Passing Certificate' or 'Special Certificate' which will solve the purpose.

PS: In my case I got my WES done using 'Duplicate Passing Certificate'.

anupk

Jun 14, 2016
Hi,

I have done Masters (MBA) from a college affiliated to Pune University. I am not clear on whether I should be applying for transcripts from my college or the university. I spoke to my college staff, they said I have to go to university for transcript. However, I have friends who have done under graduate degree from pune university affiliated colleges and got their transcripts from their respective colleges.

Does the university issue transcripts to only correspondence course students or its open to all students graduated from affiliated colleges as well? Which is preferred, taking transcript from college or university?

myverdict

Aug 8, 2017
dear seniors..

Thanks in advance
You should apply for certificate attestation. WES accepts officially attested copies of degree certificates in stamped and sealed envelopes issued by Pune university.

myverdict

Aug 8, 2017
Hi,

I have done Masters (MBA) from a college affiliated to Pune University. I am not clear on whether I should be applying for transcripts from my college or the university. I spoke to my college staff, they said I have to go to university for transcript. However, I have friends who have done under graduate degree from pune university affiliated colleges and got their transcripts from their respective colleges.

Does the university issue transcripts to only correspondence course students or its open to all students graduated from affiliated colleges as well? Which is preferred, taking transcript from college or university?
You should apply for transcripts at the University of Pune and not the college.