+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES current timeline??

starcatcher999

Star Member
May 3, 2017
Hi all

I know the time WES takes is very unpredictable and for some seems to take months while others weeks..

But does anyone have any experiences from the last couple of weeks with how long they are taking?

They received all the relevant documents final one arriving on April 28th and the very same day it updated to "documents received review in progress" and now nothing since! From what I believe it needs to update to say "evaluation in progress" which means they are actually doing something...

I maybe being a little impatient yes but I wanna get in the pool ASAP understandably

_Harry_

Sep 29, 2016
WES takes almost 1 month once the transcripts are delivered to them.
If your university is sending transcripts, then its gonna take 2-4 weeks. So add that time before the processing and then 3-4 weeks once the transcripts reached WES office.
Ideally it doesn't take more than 8 weeks for the entire processing.

starcatcher999

Star Member
May 3, 2017
WES takes almost 1 month once the transcripts are delivered to them.
If your university is sending transcripts, then its gonna take 2-4 weeks. So add that time before the processing and then 3-4 weeks once the transcripts reached WES office.
Ideally it doesn't take more than 8 weeks for the entire processing.
WES already has the transcripts (they received the final one on April 28th..

rakeshm

Apr 24, 2017
my status changed to Documents received - review in progress Today. Lets see how many days it takes to complete.

applicant_2016

Star Member
Oct 26, 2016
my status changed to Documents received - review in progress Today. Lets see how many days it takes to complete.
Same here. My MS documents reached WES on 27/04 while the one for bachelors last week. But the status got changed to 'review in progress' after they got my MS documents. I think the updated the same in May 1st. Then this Monday, I was able to see that they received my bachelors as well but the same status. And its still on....

rakeshm

Apr 24, 2017
do we have to do the ECA for bachelors and masters together?
I believe higher education evaluation is enough for EE.
Experts pls reply.