ajklewis

Feb 1, 2019
University of Mumbai, India
Bachelor of Commerce, 2005
Degree Certificate (Final or Provisional) |
Accepted
Statement of Marks |
Incomplete

Reason: The document received only contains a partial record of study. WES requires all study that led to your final qualification. We are missing information for your program. We have a transcript that begins in year 3.

Instructions: Academic transcripts for all study completed leading toward your final qualification must be sent to WES. This includes all transfer credit or prior study that granted you exemptions. This should be sent in a sealed envelope that is stamped or signed across the back flap by the appropriate official. If this study was completed in another country, please visit the Required Documents page for the appropriate country and follow the requirements as stated. Refer to Required Documents.

2. University of Mumbai, India
Master of Commerce, 2007
Degree Certificate (Final or Provisional) |
Accepted
Statement of Marks |
Accepted

This is the message received from WES

The masters degree is accepted, but the bachelors may require additional documents?
If the masters is accepted, would it be wise to just ask them to skip the bachelors degree verification? Would it add to my points, getting the bachelors verified as well?

If I shouldn't skip the verification or am not allowed to at this stage or I'd lose points in this scenario, what next?

Graduation is year 15 in our academics, Matriculation year 10, completes school and year 12 is Inter
Would they require documents from year 13 and 14? or 11 to 14 all combined?
What would I require from the college and what would I require from the University? Would the college grant me a transcript ? Or I'd need to go through the college then to the university etc?

Please Guide.

Thanks
Best Regards
Amit

Just to note : Year 11 and 12 was done from College A
Year 13 and 14 from College B
Year 15, Graduation was done from Mumbai University