+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES course-by-course evaluation

taimoorali00

Sep 21, 2021
I am trying for the SINP program. I had to apply for APEGS engineer-in-training for which I require ICAP Course-by-course evaluation from WES. I have already received the ECA report from IQAS of my Masters degree which has stated that this education is the Canadian equivalent to the program of Masters of Science in Electrical Engineering. Now WES doesn't evaluate both my Institutions which are located in Peshawar, Pakistan. Although both institutions are Recognized by the Higher Education Commission (HEC), which is the regulatory body of my Country and the engineering programs are Accredited by the Pakistan Engineering Council as well. Since WES doesn't let you add any credential for the institution that it is not evaluating, please advise on the next step.

@ye$hA

Aug 16, 2021
I am trying for the SINP program. I had to apply for APEGS engineer-in-training for which I require ICAP Course-by-course evaluation from WES. I have already received the ECA report from IQAS of my Masters degree which has stated that this education is the Canadian equivalent to the program of Masters of Science in Electrical Engineering. Now WES doesn't evaluate both my Institutions which are located in Peshawar, Pakistan. Although both institutions are Recognized by the Higher Education Commission (HEC), which is the regulatory body of my Country and the engineering programs are Accredited by the Pakistan Engineering Council as well. Since WES doesn't let you add any credential for the institution that it is not evaluating, please advise on the next step.
How do you know wes is not does not evaluate? Even if the name of the university is mot popping up by writing first words you can type the name of your university manually .

taimoorali00

Sep 21, 2021
How do you know wes is not does not evaluate? Even if the name of the university is mot popping up by writing first words you can type the name of your university manually .
Because when I type my University's name the message is prompt saying "WES doesn't evaluate credentials from CECOS University of IT and Emerging Sciences"

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Because when I type my University's name the message is prompt saying "WES doesn't evaluate credentials from CECOS University of IT and Emerging Sciences"
You will need to contact APEGS and ask about options since your Masters isn't recognized by WES. You have to have a course by course evaluation for licensing to ask APEGS about options.

@ye$hA

Aug 16, 2021
Oh than i don't know..contact to APEGS may be they can sort it out..
All the best..