Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
apple123_4567 said:
I opted standard delivery but never got the report. I am in Gurgaon , India
Thats the reason I have trust issues with overseas standard mail

Manu Kapoor

Dec 9, 2017
Even I went with cheap option of standard mail and waiting for the report to arrive. I too don't see a value in paying extra money for the hard copy as we have soft copy of the same report in our account. I heard all we need is the number post ita and in worst case if a copy is requested, pdf is always an option. I am not sure why a hard copy is even sent by them.
Hard copy might be sent by WES bcz some members are saying that there is difference in stamp of WES on report's soft and hard copy. even I am wondering which option to go for

mapleleaf987

Jun 29, 2017
Hard copy might be sent by WES bcz some members are saying that there is difference in stamp of WES on report's soft and hard copy. even I am wondering which option to go for
safer to go for the courier option if your overseas (i.e. outside canada). its not worth the risk.

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
WES report is not even a part of document list. All cic needs is the report number and they'll validate results directly from WES portal. People just upload the report copy along with educational documents to be on safer side. I used only soft copy and never had any issues. I know a lot of people who did the same too. I suggest you that you don't waste any money on courier for hard copy. Go with basic option.

Reactions: Manu Kapoor

Manu Kapoor

Dec 9, 2017
WES report is not even a part of document list. All cic needs is the report number and they'll validate results directly from WES portal. People just upload the report copy along with educational documents to be on safer side. I used only soft copy and never had any issues. I know a lot of people who did the same too. I suggest you that you don't waste any money on courier for hard copy. Go with basic option.
Thanks Deepcur for your time.
I want to ask whether I can apply for re-sending the evaluation report to my address through International Courier, if in case my original report does not arrive by Standard delivery ?
A member said that for Immigration interview, if at all it happens, and later on while applying for job, Canadian employers demand original Eval report. Do you have any idea on this ?

Manu Kapoor

Dec 9, 2017
I want to ask whether I can apply for re-sending the evaluation report to my address through International Courier, if in case my original report does not arrive by Standard delivery ?
A member said that for Immigration interview, if at all it happens, and later on while applying for job, Canadian employers demand original Eval report. Do you have any idea on this ?
International courier is really expensive. It will cost me twice bcz of my accompanying spouse.

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
I still didn't get my report. It won't be needed anywhere. You can get a hard copy later from WES if it is really required (if your original report doesn't come through by any chance). It is fake news that employers ask for evaluation report. Most employers won't even know about WES. You degree certificate is proof of your education, WES evaluation is not.

Manu Kapoor

Dec 9, 2017
I still didn't get my report. It won't be needed anywhere. You can get a hard copy later from WES if it is really required (if your original report doesn't come through by any chance). It is fake news that employers ask for evaluation report. Most employers won't even know about WES. You degree certificate is proof of your education, WES evaluation is not.
Thanks Deepcur for your insightful answer. I will go with Standard Delivery channel.
BTW, I went through your answers on questions related to topics like U.S immigration etc. How come you have such an extensive and intensive knowledge ? Are you a professional immigration consultant ? I am asking jus out of curiosity.

Chaitra Ramesh

Apr 24, 2018
Hello, i received the WES pdf report on 05/17/2018. How long does it take for the hard copy to reach me?

i have chosen the standard delivery option.

please help!