+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES-CANCELLED

Mellyhead123

Star Member
Sep 18, 2016
I have logged into my WES account today to see that the status states -CANCELLED but with no explanation as to why.

I think I have a feeling as to why, which is because the college I attended in the UK does not provide 'Transcripts' but they sent what they class as a transcript as it had all the acquired information on it. I called WES before sending this to see if it would be OK and they said it would be.

Srushti

Oct 25, 2016
Los Angeles, California
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
01-03-2017
Doc's Request.
31-03-2017
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
26-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
01-08-2017
Mellyhead123 said:
I have logged into my WES account today to see that the status states -CANCELLED but with no explanation as to why.

I think I have a feeling as to why, which is because the college I attended in the UK does not provide 'Transcripts' but they sent what they class as a transcript as it had all the acquired information on it. I called WES before sending this to see if it would be OK and they said it would be.
Call them/email them with the query ad get it clarified.
However, sealed and attested transcripts are always a must for WES evaluation. There is no exception in this case.

Mellyhead123

Star Member
Sep 18, 2016
Ive just spoken with somebody and they advised me it is because they do not assess occupational/trade qualifications. Now I am having a nightmare finding a company who does!!!

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
WES does not evaluation any documents that are sent by a college. My wife had college transcripts and she asked WES if she could send it and they said that she could. After sending, they rejected the documents.

I did my masters from a college in London but it was affiliated to a university. I emailed the college who then got the university to send the transcripts to WES. WES accepted the university transcripts.

WES is quite firm about not accepting any college issued documents.

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
xpressentry said:
WES does not evaluation any documents that are sent by a college. My wife had college transcripts and she asked WES if she could send it and they said that she could. After sending, they rejected the documents.
You can send the transcripts yourself provided the envelope is stamped and sealed by the university in case the uiversity doesn't want to send them themselves

I did my masters from a college in London but it was affiliated to a university. I emailed the college who then got the university to send the transcripts to WES. WES accepted the university transcripts.

WES is quite firm about not accepting any college issued documents.

gensana

Jun 11, 2021
Application order has been cancelled - same status even though all my transcript were genuine and I was full time student. and my university couriered it.

juweriah

May 15, 2021
This is to advise you that the study you submitted for assessment by WES is not eligible for evaluation.

I got this message today, what does this mean??

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
This is to advise you that the study you submitted for assessment by WES is not eligible for evaluation.

I got this message today, what does this mean??
What is the school and program? Has it ever been found for giving out fraudulent degrees/diplomas? It means your school, and therefore your program, is not eligible to be assessed.

juweriah

May 15, 2021
What is the school and program? Has it ever been found for giving out fraudulent degrees/diplomas? It means your school, and therefore your program, is not eligible to be assessed.
no, nothing as such. Actually I filed for my WES in july last year but still the university hasnt sent any documents for evaluation till date.