+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Canada for india master degree

tanusreet

Dec 9, 2017
Hi
I checked WES tool for education equivalency to Canada for my masters. It says my Indian degree of master (2 years ) + Indian degree of Bsc(3 years) is equivalent to canda bachelor (4years) . Eventually my CRS point will reduce significantly. Can anyone share their experience ?

zagcollins

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2017
Category........
FSW
Hi
I checked WES tool for education equivalency to Canada for my masters. It says my Indian degree of master (2 years ) + Indian degree of Bsc(3 years) is equivalent to canda bachelor (4years) . Eventually my CRS point will reduce significantly. Can anyone share their experience ?
If the tool says it's a 4-years bachelor's equivalent, then that's what it likely is. If you are patient enough, I suggest you try IQAS as an alternative.

PrinceKumar

Feb 16, 2018
I have already done registration with WES and later discovered This unfortunately
Hello,

Have you proceeded with the evaluation of your masters' degree.

I'm in the same situation, however, I've already get my graduation degree accredited last year. For my graduation degree, their online tools says 'Community College Diploma (3 years)' but my report came with 'Bachelor's degree (3 years)'. Now, when checked their same online tool for my 2 years Masters program it given 'Bachelor's degree (3 years)'. I'm confuse whether I should go ahead and take chance with Masters evaluation now.

Do you have any advice?

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
Hello,

Have you proceeded with the evaluation of your masters' degree.

I'm in the same situation, however, I've already get my graduation degree accredited last year. For my graduation degree, their online tools says 'Community College Diploma (3 years)' but my report came with 'Bachelor's degree (3 years)'. Now, when checked their same online tool for my 2 years Masters program it given 'Bachelor's degree (3 years)'. I'm confuse whether I should go ahead and take chance with Masters evaluation now.

Do you have any advice?
if points for two or more diplomas are good enough for you to get ITA then don't waste time, otherwise try ICAS instead