+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Canada Evaluation

jintl83

Sep 23, 2017
What type of WES Canada Evaluation do they need for Express Entry?
I. Canada Evaluation OR IRCC Application?
II. Basic Evaluation OR Course by Course Evaluation?
III. To what Canadian Immigration Office address do I send the WES Canada evaluated documents? Can I send the sealed envelop to Immigration office OR WES Canada has to mail it directly to Canadian Immigration office? (Either way, I need their correct mailing address to mail documents)

mgnlky

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2016
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-12-2016
AOR Received.
22-12-2016
Med's Done....
04-11-2016
Passport Req..
22-3-2017
LANDED..........
04-09-2017
I. You need the "ECA Application for IRCC" - For immigration purposes, select the Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) Application for Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada (IRCC). https://applications.wes.org/createaccount/home/select-eval-type

III. You don't send anything to an immigration office. You upload the ECA document & number to your application. WES houses everything in a system CIC can access. If anything is mailed, it will be to WES (your transcripts, etc).

Reactions: jintl83

jintl83

Sep 23, 2017
Thank you so much for this prompt and accurate reply.

I have another question:
Proof of Fund Question:
1) Will they accept a bank LOAN statement that is approved for 12,300 CAD?

tarun1110

Star Member
Sep 7, 2017
Thank you so much for this prompt and accurate reply.

I have another question:
Proof of Fund Question:
1) Will they accept a bank LOAN statement that is approved for 12,300 CAD?
A bank loan is a liability on you and hence, it is not an acceptable proof of funds.

Reactions: jintl83

jintl83

Sep 23, 2017
Thank you so much!

I have another Medical Clearance question:
1) Do they need me to go to a specific clinic to obtain this?
2) What type (physical, vaccinations, HIV, etc) clearance do they need?
Does it have to be done within past month?

crescent_jam

Aug 21, 2017
Jamaica
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-09-2017
Passport Req..
17-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
26-10-2017
LANDED..........
19-01-2018
Thank you so much!

I have another Medical Clearance question:
1) Do they need me to go to a specific clinic to obtain this?
2) What type (physical, vaccinations, HIV, etc) clearance do they need?
Does it have to be done within past month?
IRCC has authorized doctors/clinics - if you don't go to one of them, the medical isn't valid. The medical exam consists of a physical exam (including height, weight, blood pressure), simple eye test, urine analysis and blood test for syphilis and HIV. The medical should ideally be done AFTER you get an ITA.

If you don't mind me asking, based on the questions you're asking, it seems as though you haven't read through IRCC's (CIC's) website regarding Express Entry - did you? This can be dangerous as it has a lot of important information that, if you're unaware of, could result in an incomplete or refused PR application. Please read through this website and all its links thoroughly when you get the chance, as soon as possible: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/index.asp

Reactions: mgnlky

Kaur12n

Star Member
May 1, 2017
I. You need the "ECA Application for IRCC" - For immigration purposes, select the Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) Application for Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada (IRCC). https://applications.wes.org/createaccount/home/select-eval-type

III. You don't send anything to an immigration office. You upload the ECA document & number to your application. WES houses everything in a system CIC can access. If anything is mailed, it will be to WES (your transcripts, etc).
Hi

I also have same doubt. I want to do wes evaluation of my bachelor's degree for express entry. Do i need to attest my degree and transcript from my university and mail it to wes canada office?

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
the transcript yes, plese read the instructions on the wes website for all the details. it's pretty straightforward
Hi

I also have same doubt. I want to do wes evaluation of my bachelor's degree for express entry. Do i need to attest my degree and transcript from my university and mail it to wes canada office?

Reactions: mgnlky

Tinevisce

Star Member
Jul 21, 2017
Hi

Here's what I did, hope this helps! (My uni does not send documents to other institutes and just hands over the sealed envelope to applicants for them to mail)

1. Apply to your university for the transcripts, clearly mention to them that you need this for Visa purpose. Unis are used to this requirement and often have a separate cell for dealing with transcript requests.
  2. Typically, the transcripts come attested by default by the relevant authority from your uni: you just have to ensure that they put your transcript in a uni envelope, seal it, and finally stamp and sign the sealed back-flap. Do not tamper with the seal under any circumstances, ensure that it's secure
  3. Complete your profile in WES and pay the fees. This gets you your reference number.
  4. On the top of the sealed envelope, neatly write the WES Reference # along with their address.
  5. Get a clear, colour photocopy of your degree certificate. I laminated mine, but I guess that's not necessary
  6. Take a larger envelope (large enough to comfortably fit the transcript envelope plus the degree certificate copy) and put in the above two items inside it.
  7. Once again, write out the reference # and address on the outer envelope too, seal securely and courier.

Reactions: Kaur12n and lino82

Kaur12n

Star Member
May 1, 2017
Here's what I did, hope this helps! (My uni does not send documents to other institutes and just hands over the sealed envelope to applicants for them to mail)

1. Apply to your university for the transcripts, clearly mention to them that you need this for Visa purpose. Unis are used to this requirement and often have a separate cell for dealing with transcript requests.
  2. Typically, the transcripts come attested by default by the relevant authority from your uni: you just have to ensure that they put your transcript in a uni envelope, seal it, and finally stamp and sign the sealed back-flap. Do not tamper with the seal under any circumstances, ensure that it's secure
  3. Complete your profile in WES and pay the fees. This gets you your reference number.
  4. On the top of the sealed envelope, neatly write the WES Reference # along with their address.
  5. Get a clear, colour photocopy of your degree certificate. I laminated mine, but I guess that's not necessary
  6. Take a largdoingvelope (large enough to comfortably fit the transcript envelope plus the degree certificate copy) and put in the above two items inside it.
  7. Once again, write out the reference # and address on the outer envelope too, seal securely and courier.
Thanks a lot for such a clear and quick reply.
Sorry I have few more questions:
1) We dont have to write my wes reference no. on my degree certificate right?
2) While doing payment i am getting option to add recepients. I added myself in first part and then its asking to add institution receiving ur report. Should i add something over thr or leave it blank?
3) Lastly, i can see 2 different postal address. First one is toronto canada one and the other one is new york one. Which one is correct.

Thanks in advance☺

lino82

Apr 12, 2017
NOC Code......
It asks for the purpose of the ECA and you've to select immigration to Canada and IRCC will be one recipient.
I forgot how exactly the option comes out but I feel once you choose the 'for immigration to Canada' ircc will get added as a recipient automatically...
You may add any particular province if you are hoping for provincial nominations...however that can later be done if you get any notification of interest from any province...
Toronto Canada is the right address..

mapleleaf987

Jun 29, 2017
1) We dont have to write my wes reference no. on my degree certificate right?
Not compulsory but you can just for added safety so it's not misplaced.

2) and 3) ideally if you had gone to the Wes Canada website the IRCC detail would be auto filled when you chose the application type as 'ECA for IRCC' yes it should be the Toronto Canada address

Kaur12n

Star Member
May 1, 2017
Not compulsory but you can just for added safety so it's not misplaced.

2) and 3) ideally if you had gone to the Wes Canada website the IRCC detail would be auto filled when you chose the application type as 'ECA for IRCC' yes it should be the Toronto Canada address
I dont know why ircc is not coming by default. Maybe i have to create a new account and start procedure again

mapleleaf987

Jun 29, 2017
I dont know why ircc is not coming by default. Maybe i have to create a new account and start procedure again
That's probably cause you were on the US site or you chose a wrong application type. Yes preferably if you haven't done the payment yet, start again. Make sure it is the Wes Canada site .