+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Canada - ACCA

BravoAC

Aug 21, 2020
I have Advanced Diploma in Accounting and Business Certificate from ACCA. How did you fill out the "diploma/certificate" for ACCA fill out box in the WES application - there is no ACCA?- did you manually type it out?

Country of Education:
Name of Credential:
Name of Institution:
Institution Type:
Hi, did you get an update on this? Please let me know if you did. I am a member of ACCA and have an OBU as well. I need to ensure what was inserted in the "type of education" field in WES, for both, ACCA and OBU. I would appreciate your kind response. Thanks.

BravoAC

Aug 21, 2020
Bachelors
Hi Sam, You have been quite helpfully active on these forums for ACCA and OBU. Could I please ask a question to you with regards to the fields in the WES form?

I am a member of ACCA and have an OBU as well. I need to ensure what was inserted in the "type of education" field in WES, for both, ACCA and OBU. I would appreciate your kind response. Thanks.

pk960

May 13, 2020
Category........
FAM
Hi Sam, You have been quite helpfully active on these forums for ACCA and OBU. Could I please ask a question to you with regards to the fields in the WES form?

I am a member of ACCA and have an OBU as well. I need to ensure what was inserted in the "type of education" field in WES, for both, ACCA and OBU. I would appreciate your kind response. Thanks.
Doesn’t matter what u enter on the wes form. Evaluation will come as 2 bachelor degrees

BravoAC

Aug 21, 2020
Doesn’t matter what u enter on the wes form. Evaluation will come as 2 bachelor degrees
Thanks. I was not sure whether to enter "Higher Education" or "Further and Professional Education: BTEC Diplomas, Externally Examined Qualifications" for OBU and ACCA. Would you mind sharing what you exactly entered?

tahir.faryal

Star Member
Jan 21, 2018
United Arab Emirates
Visa Office......
Dubai
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi, did you get an update on this? Please let me know if you did. I am a member of ACCA and have an OBU as well. I need to ensure what was inserted in the "type of education" field in WES, for both, ACCA and OBU. I would appreciate your kind response. Thanks.

Hi,

I got the WES done long time ago but I wanted to help you so giving you this info. Please make sure you put correct. anything wrong can mess up with your WES. Also remember that every tiny detail for immigration is critical information. You just cannot enter anything

Country of Education: United Kingdom
Name of Credential: Advance Diploma in Accounting and Business. ( this is what I have )
Name of Institution: Association of Chartered Certified Accountants
Institution Type: ( i don't remember this one, if you tell me what option it gives you I can than help you on this)

Good Luck!

tahir.faryal

Star Member
Jan 21, 2018
United Arab Emirates
Visa Office......
Dubai
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Thanks. I was not sure whether to enter "Higher Education" or "Further and Professional Education: BTEC Diplomas, Externally Examined Qualifications" for OBU and ACCA. Would you mind sharing what you exactly entered?

You will enter ACCA separately for what I gave you and you will enter OBU separately as a bachelor of Science degree in Applied Accounting