+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

wes ,bangalore university verification

Nobin32

May 8, 2019
hi
yesterday wes updated verification for my MBA from Bangalore university;anybody knows how long verification time will take from Bangalore university,

chadnan93

Star Member
Jun 10, 2019
hi
yesterday wes updated verification for my MBA from Bangalore university;anybody knows how long verification time will take from Bangalore university,
It is a very frustrating thing to get this verified. I waited for 2 months but my WES did not reach BU.
I paid 85$ for express shiping with tracking number and got it in 2 days.
Went to BU, caught hold of one guy paid DD of 2940 and then they reply back to WES.

My advice is dont wait for the post to reach BU, pay for express shipping now only.

saintanthony

Apr 30, 2019
It is a very frustrating thing to get this verified. I waited for 2 months but my WES did not reach BU.
I paid 85$ for express shiping with tracking number and got it in 2 days.
Went to BU, caught hold of one guy paid DD of 2940 and then they reply back to WES.

My advice is dont wait for the post to reach BU, pay for express shipping now only.
did banglore univeristy verified the documents through post?? or just email ?? and are ur documents accepted by wes?

Sonia_anu

Dec 10, 2019
Hello...
I did my BCA from Bangalore univeristy. My documents has been sent by WES for re-verification. I have paid 6k to an online site called facttranscripts.com to help me iut with this. I was told that the u iversity has not received th

saintanthony

Apr 30, 2019
You should have not given it to this people.. Bangalore University is complicated and they will make ur life miserable ..people are just making money of if people who don't know about the transcripts system.. the transcripts cost 1500 or so.. if u have a master don't give it to Wes. For verification

San113

Jan 5, 2020
Hi All,
Great thread, was able to find almost all the answers for my queries.
I see there are different cost mentioned, some said around 700Rs and few said 2700 something.. Not sure, on the BU online fees, it costs 2955 for Genuineness on Mark sheets and 850Rs for Genuineness on degree certificate.
Can anyone shed some light on this.
Many thanks..

Ayna21

Aug 17, 2020
Hi All,

I am trying to find the steps required for getting undergraduate degrees verified by WES? I have done my Undergrads from Bangalore University and trying to find an online portal to apply for verification. Any help/guidance will be appreciated

Prajob

Mar 2, 2021
Please tell me the procedure for WES from Bangalore university,

I try to contact they are not attending, at the moment I am out of India.
2014 completed MBA

help me please