+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES : Awaiting Verification

ourcanadavisa

Nov 24, 2016
Hi,

My wife's WES evaluation is showing the status Awaiting Verification from Bangalore University.

Reason: WES has requested further verification from the issuing institution and is waiting for their response.

Instructions: Please allow time for your institution to respond. WES will proceed with your evaluation as soon as we hear from your institution.

Now my question is, do I need to contact university and pay any fees to the university to respond?

Please reply if anyone has faced this situation.

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hi,

My wife's WES evaluation is showing the status Awaiting Verification from Bangalore University.

Reason: WES has requested further verification from the issuing institution and is waiting for their response.

Instructions: Please allow time for your institution to respond. WES will proceed with your evaluation as soon as we hear from your institution.

Now my question is, do I need to contact university and pay any fees to the university to respond?

Please reply if anyone has faced this situation.
Did your uni sent the certificate in a sealed envelope to WES as intial process, have you contacted your uni when you started the WES application with the letter and paid the fees to send them your credentials, if not contact them with the letter uploaded in your WES accout.

ourcanadavisa

Nov 24, 2016
Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

I had completed my WES evaluation five years earlier. Now I want to apply for WES ICAP Course-by-Course. Since it is five years old, I needed to upgrade report to complete a new application, which I did.

But I got a message from WES that mentioned awaiting verification from Bangalore University. Do I need to do anything from my side? Do I need to contact the university and pay any fees? Or will the university contact me?

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

I had completed my WES evaluation five years earlier. Now I want to apply for WES ICAP Course-by-Course. Since it is five years old, I needed to upgrade report to complete a new application, which I did.

But I got a message from WES that mentioned awaiting verification from Bangalore University. Do I need to do anything from my side? Do I need to contact the university and pay any fees? Or will the university contact me?
Contact the Uni about if they got any communication from WES amd also drop WES an email from your account if they want any action from your side.

Reactions: ourcanadavisa